About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
sleep sofa /futon · King
Other (See Description)
Toilet · Outdoor shower · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- No smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub
Hosted by Candace KaspersAsk a question
About Candace Kaspers
My husband, Bill, and I (Candace) live in Atlanta, Georgia. He's a management labor lawyer with his own firm, Kaspers & Associates and I am a retired college professor and current gold and sterling silver jewelry artist. Bill graduated from Princeton and U. of Michigan Law School and I graduated from Mills College (California) and U. of Michigan Graduate School.
Why Candace Kaspers chose St. John
This is an authentic beach front property with beauty and modern conveniences, 20 yards from the ocean on St. John, USVI. This true island home was designed by the famous Glenn Spear who also designed the iconic Mongoose Junction in Cruz Bay. What's not to like?
What makes this House unique
Fabulous, private snorkeling in your own back yard and palm trees within 10 yards of the ocean and house; 1 acre of property; privacy; all the modern conveniences yet a newly renovated "island" home which takes advantage of its views and tradewinds.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 8
- During Covid, we need additional time to disinfect the house so we cannot accept back-to-back (same day) rentals.
- House Jeep (less than in-town jeeps) may be rented by owners directly provided you are self-insured.
- No children under age 8.