Lovely Victorian Apartment in the Heart of London's Historic Kew Village.(38 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Light and spacious apartment. Excellent transport links. Free high speed WiFi
-Underground and Overland trains (metro/subway) are 100 metres away, and buses to Central, North and West London are just around the corner.
-The apartment also has super-fast (fibre optic), unlimited internet at no extra cost.
-Enjoy a village atmosphere with local shops, restaurants and pubs with excellent transport links to all the main tourist attractions.
-Family size (200 sq m) with original features and high ceilings, the apartment forms part of a Victorian Parade in Kew Village, minutes away from Kew's Royal Botanical Gardens and the National Archives (public records office).
-The accommodation comprises 3 large double bedrooms, with a playroom on the top floor serving as a 4th double bedroom when required. Two further bathrooms and large double aspect lounge and dining room make this an ideal property for families, groups or corporate lets.
- A front balcony and large sash windows offer elevated views of the village while the large, well-equipped kitchen has French doors onto a sunny south facing balcony.
-Kew Retail Park: Kew Retail Park is a 10 minute walk from the property. Numerous retail outlets include Mothercare, Marks and Spencer, GAP, Next, TK Max, and Boots.
-Royal Botanic Gardens Kew, 200 metre walk: A World Heritage Site, the Gardens cover over 300 acres (120ha) of land and splendid glasshouses contain over 40,000 species of plant life and 9,000 trees. Kew is not only a beautiful place to visit but functions as a botanical research centre and maintains the largest plant collection in the world. We love these gardens and go almost daily as they are such a short walk away. We recommend that if you plan to visit more than three times during your stay you buy an annual pass, costing less than the price of three visits. In December and January an ice skating rink is open in front of the Temperate House and in July a series of summer swing outdoor concerts are held in the evenings followed by spectacular fireworks displays.
-Kew Gardens Station: This is the attractive main station for visitors to Kew Gardens, as well as serving the well-to-do suburbs of Kew itself, and the National Archive 10 minutes walk away. It is served by both the Richmond branch of the District Line and the North London Line, now called the London Overground.
-Kew is located in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. The River Thames runs through the heart of the borough for 21 miles linking Hampton Court Palace, Richmond town centre and Kew Gardens with central London. The river is a great way to see many of the attractions in the area including Marble Hill House, Ham House and Hampton Court Palace, or head east to Westminster, the Tower of London and Greenwich.
-Whether you like history & heritage, dining, shopping and theatre, walking, playing about on the river, or watching world class sport, Richmond upon Thames has something for everyone.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 200 m²
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- -Bed Linen and Towels provided. -Extra children can be accommodated by arrangement. -Master bedroom is light and airy with full fronted sash windows, super king size bed, sofa, large flat screen LCD TV, DVD and ipod docking station. 2 large wardrobes/cupboards afford ample storage. Plenty of space for a cot or child bed, available on request. Main bathroom with underfloor heating and skylights is across the landing. -Bedroom 2 is self-contained with shower/toilet, mini-kitchenette with toaster, kettle, microwave and fridge. A super king bed, LCD tv/dvd/ipod docking, desk and chair complete the room. There is plenty of space for a cot if requested. -Bedroom 3 has a double bed and shower room. -Stairs lead to a sunny loft playroom/ 4th double bedroom with toys, books and dvds. This bedroom/ playroom arrangement is more suited to a family than to 2 couples....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- -Main Bathroom with underfloor heating is on a half landing above the master bedroom and also has a washing machine and butler sink. -Second Bathroom is on kitchen level with beautiful stained glass windows and wooden floor. -Wetroom is compact ensuite to bedroom 2 and contains shower, toilet and washbasin. -Shower room is compact ensuite to bedroom 3 and has a double headed shower and washbasin....moreless
- Parade View is a short walk to Restaurants, English Pubs, Coffee shops including Starbucks, Pizza Express, supermarket, Metro/ Underground, Kew Gardens and the Thames River. Kew is one Metro stop each way from the wonderful high streets of Richmond and Chiswick, with their great shops. There are also some delightful restaurants down Sandycombe Road, a 200 metre walk from the village. Be sure to visit Kew Gardens during your stay. For families with young children, Climbers and Creepers' is the ideal spot. For older children and located outside Climbers and Creepers you'll find Treehouse Towers. Kids can climb up ladders, clamber across rope bridges and slide their way down from the three towers. Each tower varies in height, and as children scale between them they’ll find each one more of a challenge....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Broadband Access:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning & Laundry Fee $194.04
CANCELLATIONS – BY US
It is extremely unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your rental . If we are forced to cancel the property rental because of force majeur or for any reason that makes the property unfit for rental we will make a full refund of all monies paid to us.
You may cancel at any time two weeks prior to arrival, but any deposit paid is non-refundable.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Parade View has excellent transport links, minutes from buses, overland & underground train services direct to central London. Heathrow Airport is 10 miles away with easy access by road & rail. Gatwick and all other London airports accessible by rail. Eurostar at St Pancras, 40 mins by tube. Close to the River Thames for sightseeing cruises or a riverside stroll to Richmond-upon-Thames. Twickenham Stadium 3 miles, Wimbledon tennis an easy train journey. Kew Village shops and services include supermarkets, off-licence/liquor stores, post office, pharmacies, laundrette, dry cleaners, bank and cash machines, Starbucks and other cafes, pubs and award winning restaurants. The property is a 5 minute walk to Kew Royal Botanical Gardens. A 10 min stroll takes you to Kew Green and its English pubs and fine restaurants, the National Archives and to the Kew Retail Park.
Golf: There are many golf courses in the area.
Year Purchased: 2001
Why the Owner Chose Chiswick, Greater London, UK:
For me Kew is a very special part of London. It combines that very English village feeling with a European town square atmosphere. Great to have access to Kew Gardens and station, the Thames river, plenty of English pubs and restuarants, coffee shops, wine shops and mini supermarket, all just steps away.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
It's always great at any time of day to sit outside on the balcony overlooking the village with a cup of tea, and watch the world going by.
- Primary: +44 7748134552 Cell number
- Secondary: +27 437402562
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Apartment front from Parade
Kitchenette and wetroom bathroom, Bedroom 2
Giant Lily Pads at Kew Gardens
Fun outdoors at Kew's Climbers & Creepers
Kew Gardens Station
Village view from front balcony
Bedroom 2 self-contained
Bedroom 3 with stairs leading to playroom/bed 4
Parade shops- Starbucks and Wine Shop
Kew Gardens Pagoda
Palm House during Thomas Moore Exhibition
Tree House Towers at Climbers & Creepers
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.