|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this lovely Condo!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Fantastic Gulf Views from the Balcony, Living area, Kitchen and Master Bedroom! Just 300 steps to the Beach!
3. Shoreline Towers Amenities: Heated Pool, Lighted Tennis Courts, Shuffleboard, Sauna, BBQ Grills/Picnic Area, Lake, Fitness Room and Clubhouse!
4. Great Location in the heart of Destin! Less than a mile from Big Kahuna's Waterpark, Mellow Mushroom and Another Broken Egg Cafe and a short drive to the Harborfront, with boat and jet ski rentals plus more great restaurants!
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Less than 4 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1300 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
You can't beat this location! In the heart of Destin, Shoreline Towers is within minutes from restaurants, shopping, water sports, fishing and golf.
The amenities offered at this well-managed resort are amazing! Enjoy the soothing sauna, swim in our pristine clean pool, play tennis or shuffleboard, use the exercise room, grill out, or picnic by the lake. We even have a clubhouse for your gatherings with family and friends. Security on property 24/7 for guest safety and convenience.
With a high-end, oversized queen size bed in the master, a queen and a bunk with a full mattress on the bottom in the second bedroom and a pull out sofa, this one sleeps 9! The gulf views, private balcony, eat-in kitchen and resort amenties will make your stay special. Head to the beach, enjoy the sauna, a lap around the pool, a game of tennis or shuffleboard, a barbeque, or a picnic overlooking the lake!
We're within walking distance of shopping and restaurants and only a block or two away from the Big Kahuna's, Destin's fun waterpark. Walk only 300 feet to the beach. No streets to cross to get to the private beach or the heated pool.From the open balcony you'll experience the sites and sounds of the ocean, watch a sunrise or sunset over the water or the sail boats and fishing boats go by.This condo had a complete renovation in March, 2013.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another great vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
The kitchen was infested with roaches, not water bugs from outside but house roaches. The only solution offered by the manager was to come in to spray Raid on the last night of our stay. I was also told the complex had sprayed previously. This was unacceptable as they knew there were roaches as evidenced by the large can of Raid in the condo. I reported the problem timely and didn't receive any kind of response until a full day later after numerous follow up calls. The condo is also very dated and worn down. I will not be staying here ever again , it was the worst property I have rented. We planned to cook in the kitchen but that was not possible due to the roach problem. We only completed our stay bc we wouldn't be refunded our money. Owners and managers should be ashamed of themselves for renting this condo knowing of the problem.
Unit has great sleeping arrangements for families with children. Kids enjoyed the bunk beds. Agree with previous review that darkening curtains are needed.
Very pretty view. However, the unit was very worn and we had a roach problem. We would find them in drawers and cabinets in the kitchen. Gross. Not sure if this a building problem or unit specific.Would not stay in this unit again.
Unit was priced okay, but was dirty and worn. Floors, counters, bathrooms were dirty. Appliances worked well but were dirty. Nice balcony and felt secure. Would not stay in this unit again.
This is a fantastic condo and presents just as it is advertised. Great gulf views, quiet building, centrally located to all Destin & Ft Walton restaurants and activities. Booking agent was great to work with - everything was automated and electronic, which made communication super easy. I would highly recommend this condo to anyone looking for a weekend getaway.
Only improvement recommendations would be to update kitchen (paint is peeling on cabinets, no cover over light fixture) and room darkening curtains in front bedroom (light from outside shines very bright through blinds).
My family had a wonderful vacation in Destin at Shoreline Towers! Property was just as described, very clean and well equipped for a family. We decided to stay an extra night and the property owners were easy to reach and very accommodating! Definitely recommend and will visit again, thank you!