Family Friendly Beach Vacation Home(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Loft, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
For extra guests, a queen-size sleeper-sofa is also available in the family room. All rooms are very spacious, and have hardwood floors throughout. There are screened-in first and second floor porches.
Take a morning walk through the Sea Grove Community to the powder white sands of Sea Grove Beach. Spend all day at the beach, or escape to the three large covered porches where you can spend all afternoon reading or playing games.
When hunger sets in, prepare yourself something to eat in our fully-equipped, spacious kitchen, or bike down to Seaside for dinner and ice cream. One of two community pools is located just two lots down, and tennis courts a short walk away. Bicycles (use at your own risk) and beach chairs are also available. You will not be disappointed in our lovely home by the sea!
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2004
- Max. occupancy 12
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Live Theater
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 15 - May 19, 2017
3 night min stay
May 20 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 12 - Sep 1, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning fee $175
- Tax Rate 11%
• Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. or later (central time). Earlier time should not be anticipated. Checkout time: 10:00 a.m. (Central Time) or before.
• Reservations: A rental deposit equal to 50% of the total rental fee, which excludes taxes, must be submitted within 14 business days of initial reservation. Your reservation will be considered as confirmed upon receipt of rental deposit. We do not rent to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25 unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. Balance of rental fees, including 11.0%Florida Hospitality Tax and Security Deposit of $500.00 will be due 14 business days prior to check-in.
• Cancellations: Cancellations greater than 30 days prior to arrival date, rental deposit will be refunded less a $50 processing fee. Cancellations less than 30 days will be refunded only if the home re-rents with no lost revenue. Monthly reservations must cancel no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
• Reservation Change: Once a reservation is made, a “reservation change” is defined as the rental at a different date. Any changes must be made a minimum of 30 days prior to scheduled date of arrival.
• The Big “No-No-s”: You will be asked to vacate immediately, with no refund if one of the following is discovered during your stay:
l. No pets allowed; an additional $150.00 flea spray will be assessed, plus possible damages.
2. House Parties, or excessive noise
3. Campers, trailers or motor homes, if lived-in
4. No grilling inside home, inside screened porch areas
5. No towels hanging in view of street or other properties
6. No fireworks or firecrackers
7. Rental obtained under false pretense or misrepresentation.
• When Checking Out: Please following the posted checkout instructions in order to make the next guests stay as enjoyable as possible. Failure to comply could result in additional cleaning expense.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2002
- Primary: +1 7706177298 Ask for Ken
- Secondary: +1 7706177298 Ask for Ken
- Tertiary: +1 7706177298 Ask for Ken
- Fax: +1 6783772882 Attention: Amie LoCicero
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
relaxing front porch
Gourmet Kitchen with adjacent dinning area.
Stay in and enjoy family meals in this spacious dining area. .
Second master porch
Tower room with its own third floor deck.
10 foot wide wrap around porch allows for outdoor seating at family dinners.
Spacious living area
King bed in first floor Master Bedroom
Second master with its own porch on second floor
Bunk room with its own bath on second floor.
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.