This immaculately clean, upscale, 3 bedroom with family room convertible to private 4th bedroom with private bath and flat screen tv, bi-level villa is situated in the SW corner Diamond Beach offers privacy and stillness that no one would expect from the New Jersey seashore. Yet it is just a few blocks from a gorgeous, private beach known as 'the Club at Diamond Beach' and minutes from many exciting area dining locales and other interesting attractions. Four beach tags are provided.
From the moment you walk into this impressive town home, your stress will melt away! You cannot hear ANY traffic noise whatsoever!
Take in the spectacular bayfront views of the bay and wetlands. The covered deck allows you to enjoy the outside all day and night long. Sunsets and bird-watching are spellbinding, so have your camera ready! If you are into bird watching, you see many varieties right from the condo's deck and by car, you're within 10 minutes of the best bird watching in the world.
Both floors have large sliders and windows to show off the beautiful scenery. Two stairways allow easy access to both floors.
This town home is THE BEST unit located at Harbor Vista. Since it is an end unit and located adjacent to the pool, it offers the maximum in privacy (no direct views of neighbors) and you can walk out the first level door and be right at the pool's gate. The townhouse is 1600sq. ft space with many upgrades. These include granite countertops, marble flooring in the bathrooms and well maintained carpeting. The interior colors are comforting and warm, as they too aid in eliminating your stress.
The master bedroom features a King size Tempurpedic mattress, one of the most comfortable sleep innovations of the modern era!
Overall the location can be described like this - you are close enough to many conveniences, but yet far enough away that you experience unparalleled peaceful and quiet hours away from traffic and the frenzy of people running to and fro.
The pool can be seen just below the master bedroom's window and looks great lit up at night. Not to worry, the pool is closed from 800 pm until 1000 am,so you won't be awaken too early by people using the pool area.
Parking can be a problem in many places but not here. You have two spaces allocated in the garage to keep your car out of the blazing summer sun. There are also many spaces available in the street if you have guests.
* 3 blocks to world class beach: The clean beach includes palm trees planted for atmosphere and shade, live music on weekend afternoons/evenings, and plenty of refreshments: wet bar, hot/cold food cart. It also has large, comfortable restrooms and you can even rent cabanas for your family and relax in style while at the beach.
* A challenging, 18 hole, miniature golf course is located 150 feet away.
* A Bayside Dock Bar - Harbor View, on the bay featuring reggae and other music daily. Only 1 mile out onto causeway.
* US Coast Guard Reserve and National Wildlife Preserve is 1 block away. For hiking and bird watching, this place is great!
* 'No outlet' street creates zero noise and congestion.
* 3.5 miles to historic Cape May and its treasure trove of bars, stores, antique shops and more.
* Hometown great, Crest Tavern, 3 blocks away. Features decent food at reasonable prices.
* Downtown Wildwood 3 miles north. For the real flavor of a summer resort, you have to visit this a least one night. It is a great place to rent bikes and go for a ride during the day.
* 6 golf courses within a 10 mile radius and double that number if you extend the radius to 30 miles.
* Two parking spaces in the garage.
Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover Credit Cards are accepted however, a 3.0 percent convenience charge will be added to rental price.
Keywords: Condominium New Jersey Seashore Shore Cape May Birdwatching