Welcome to Castle Of Dreams!
This 8,400 sq. ft. 3 level castle features 9 bedrooms + 5 bathrooms + 2 kitchens + game room + huge multi purpose spaces on 28 acres of luxurious private land.
It is perfect for company retreats, group trips & big family reunions for all seasons. Located only 50 minute from Toronto.
========= INDOOR AMENITIES ===
We provide all of the followings.
- Fully equipped + stocked kitchen
- Coffee maker, toaster, electric grill
- Towels, soap, shampoo & hair dryer
- Linens, pillows & comforters for all beds
- Toilet paper & garbage bags
- Wireless internet access
- 2 smart TVs, projector, cable TV
- Air hockey table, Foosball table, Basketball Arcade, Mini Table Tennis table, Golf practice mat
- Board games
- Washer & dryer
======= OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES ===
- Walking/Running Trails
- Cross country skiing
- Pedal boat / Canoe / Life jackets
- Basketball stand
- Hot tub is available upon prior request. Additional charge is required to avoid misuse.
- Large field space for soccer and Frisbee
- Out door BBQ grill: Propane is provided.
===== OTHER THINGS TO NOTE ===
* By booking this house you agree to our cottage rules and policies.
* By booking this house you agree NOT to have any outdoor event, or loud music outside the house.
* There is one camera on the exterior of the house to monitor for break-ins and any other unwanted visitors, this may also be viewed to ensure proper guest numbers as per your booking so please keep us informed of your numbers.
-Rates are based on up to 24 persons. Additional charges will be applied over 24.
-Minimum 2 nights stay for the weekend./
-Minimum 3 nights stay for the long holiday.
-Holiday rates are different.
=====THE NEIGHBOURHOOD INFORMATION=====
- Earl Rowe Provincial Park: 9km
- Nicolston Dam: 6km
- Innisfil Beach Park : 39 km away
- Gilford Beach: 27km
- Wasaga Beach: 55km
- Welsh Track: 15km
- Hockley Valley Provincial Nature Reserve: 36 km
- Gibson Centre(Theatre, Concerts & Exhibits): 7km
- Base Borden Military Museum (Free Admmission): 27km
- Air Display Hot Air Balloon Team: 12km
- Barrie Paintball: 27km
- Canada's Wonderland (Amusement Park): 56km
- Nottawasaga Golf Resort: 5km away
- Canadiana Country Golf Club: 8km
- The Club At Bond Head: 16km
- Woodington Lake Golf Club: 17km
- Snow Valley Ski Resort: 37km
- Mansfield Ski Club: 29km
- Blue Mountain Ski Resort : 75km
- Downtown Alliston: 7 km
Walmart Supercentre: 6 km (30 Dunham Dr. Alliston)
LCBO: 8 km (36Young St. Alliston)
Domino's Pizza: 8 km (13 Young St. Alliston)
Jonny's Pizza: 8 km (312 Victoria St.E Alliston)
- Foodland & LCBO: 8 km away (50 Main st. Beeton)
- Foodland & LCBO: 12 km away (52 Queen St. Cookstown)
- Tanger Outlet Cookstown : 17 km
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
== Cottage Rules and Policies ===
- The neighbours are close, please be courteous of them with noise levels. Minimum noise after 8 pm, no noise after 10 pm please when you are outside of the house.
- The use of sub woofers, loud speakers, or FIREWORKS are not allowed on the property.
- We are not allowing OUTDOOR events, parties & drunk parties. Indoor events and parties must be pre-approved by the host.
- If the city or police come to the house due to a nuisance for the neighbourhood you agree to pay the city/police fine that may be inflicted on the host.
- There is one camera on the exterior of the house to monitor for break-ins and any other unwanted visitors. This may also be viewed to ensure proper guest numbers as per your booking. Please keep us informed of your numbers.
- There will be gardeners and maintenance crew on site from time to time working on the general upkeep of the property, but their schedules can be altered upon special request.
- Pets are not allowed during your stay. : In case you bring your pets, all pets must be declared at the time of booking. We will charge the extra cleaning fee if you do not declare your pets.
- Outdoor hot tub is available upon prior request depends on wether conditions. Additional charge is required to avoid misuse.
- Any size of ATV(All Terrain Vehicle), is prohibited in the property.
- No smoking inside the house.
- No outdoor shoes inside the house please.
- You are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from the carelessness.
= Check Out Rules: Cleanliness, Garbage & Recycling Disposal ===
- Thank you for your thoughtfulness leaving the cottage thoroughly clean and tidy.
- Cottage must be left in original condition. If included cleaning exceeds 1 hour, an $80 per hour charge will apply and be deducted of your security deposit.
- Empty all garbage containers: Garbage & Recycling must be placed into the garage.
- Limit of garbage bag: 3 bags per day including garbage and recycling. Additional bags will be charged $20 per bag from the deposit.
- Please leave the furniture (chair, table, etc.) as you found it.