|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**Renovations to Island Winds East, totaling $2.5 million, were completed in April 2016. All units now have floor-to-ceiling, high-performance windows and sliding-glass balcony doors.**
Located on the ground floor level of Island Winds East, this 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps six in style.
· Large flat screen television and leather queen sleeper sofa in living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with a bar that seats four
· Dining room table seats four and overlooks gorgeous gulf front view
· Master bedroom features a king bed and flat screen television
· Shower and tub combination in each bathroom
· Second bedroom with two twin beds
· Patio with seats for two overlooking the white sand beach of the Alabama Gulf Coast
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
Kitchen not equipped...we bought & left in condo a spatula & pitcher..no knife to cut watermelon. No baking pans. Floor was not clean. All that said we had a good time & the Islandview West was well run, all staff was professional & helpful. The unit could use some re-doing..kit. Cabinets don't close..paint chipping on walls..black marks on ceiling in living area, coffee table too big & heavy...obstructs way to balcony. Would come to Island V again but would want to stay in other unit