Spend your next vacation in East Hampton and stay at this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home! Recently renovated, the compound features a main house with a guest cottage, a private pool, and all of the comforts of home! Up to 6 guests can laze the day away on the mahogany deck, splash around in the pool, or walk to the sandy shores of the Atlantic. Visit the boutique shops, museums, and galleries that line the downtown streets or go wine tasting at local vineyards.
Bedroom 1 (Main House): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Main House): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Guest Cottage): 2 Twin Daybeds
Families and couples will love the outdoor space at this recently remodeled compound featuring a rolling lawn, manicured garden, and old-growth oak trees. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, you'll have all of the privacy you need as you lounge around the private pool. Rinse off at the outdoor shower before heading inside.
After working up an appetite, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen in the main house to whip up a tasty treat for everyone. Turn on the sound system and snack on appetizers at the 4-person breakfast bar as the cook utilizes the modern appliances to create culinary magic. Dine inside around the 6-person table, or head outside to fire up the gas grill and enjoy a family barbecue al fresco at the table for 12.
When the dishes are done, throw a log on the wood-burning fireplace in the living room and discuss the plans you've made for your trip. The kids will want to venture to the guest cottage and watch a movie on the 65-inch flat-screen Smart LED TV.
End the day in one of the 2 bedrooms located in the main house, each featuring soft queen beds. The kids will love having their own space in the guest cottage featuring 2 twin-sized daybeds.
Grab your beach towels, put on your bathing suits, pack a lunch, and walk 12 minutes to spend the day at the beach! Play in the water, work on your tan, and relish spending quality time with loved ones.
Spend the day touring some of the local museums close to the compound. Miss Amelia's Cottage & Roy Lester Carriage House depicts family life in the area over the last 3 centuries, witness beautiful art at the Pollock-Krasner House, and the Leiber Museum boasts a beautiful collection from Judith Leiber.
Browse boutique shops and dine at delicious restaurants when you visit the charming towns of Amagansett and East Hampton Town. There's also a variety of vineyards, boat charter companies, and stores where you can rent kayaks and paddle boards close to the property.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, a 65-inch flat-screen Smart LED TV, a spacious yard with lush landscaping, a private pool, lounge chairs, outdoor tables, a gas grill, central HVAC system with Nest thermostat, iPod-controlled indoor/outdoor sound system, Lutron-controlled LED lighting, and more
- Quiet East Hampton location - Close to the beach, hiking, biking, restaurants, shopping, golfing, museums, boat tours, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Long Island MacArthur Airport - 100 Arrival Ave, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 (~57 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- East Hampton Rental Registry Certificate # 17-579
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in