About the property
- Apartment525 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
One Bedroom Suite Near Disney- Sleeps 6
Villa in building Next to Pool - Includes 2 Full-Size beds in Master bedroom & Full size Sofa Sleeper in Living room. Our non-smoking villa offers private bedroom and living areas which also includes 525 sq feet of living. Amenities include full size kitchen with two burner stove, full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, dishes, glassware, silverware, pot and pans, two televisions with deluxe cable channels, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, and two in-room telephones. Pets weighing less than 60 pounds are permitted in villas only (surcharge). Our one bedroom villa can accommodate up to 6 people. Free local calls, hotel parking, and wireless internet access is also included. Resort includes pool, games room, fitness room, laundry room and more..
The suite is located in a first floor of the three star resort: the palms hotel and villas.
•2 full size beds
•2 cable tvs
The suite can sleep up to 6 people, and we do allow pets up to 60lbs.
If you are under 26, please contact me first before requesting a reservation.
**** please note - for holidays and special events there will be at least a 4 night minimum stay required *****
You will need to complete our agreement, which will be emailed to you.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Why Susana Zelaya chose Kissimmee
Approx Distances and Travel Times by Car: Disneyworld 2 miles 3 minutes Magic Kingdom 8 miles 10 minutes Epcot 7 miles 8 minutes Hollywood Stud. 3.5 miles 5 minutes Animal Kingdom 5.5 miles 10 minutes Sea World 8 miles 10 minutes Universal/Islands 13 miles 15 minutes
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Perfect size for family of 3 and close to everything
Almost like a studio, but still perfect space for our family of 3. Plenty of dining and shopping options available close by. Only took about 10 minutes to get to Disney gate. Very quiet and not like a hotel where you hear doors slamming and people yelling and walking all hours of the night. We loved it!!
Nice place for a very good price and close to Disney
My daughters and I stayed at the apartment for 4 days while visiting Disney parks. The place is neat but quite dated and could use some more maintenance and replacements. One of the stove top burners didn't work, which made preparing meals a bit cumbersome. Other than that, the bathroom was well equipped with towels and beds were comfortable.
The biggest plus was the location - about 15 minutes to Disney's attractions, 1h to Kennedy Space Center. The apartment complex is also conveniently close to a grocery store, pharmacy, ice cream place and some restaurants. The pool and the hottub were open until 11pm and it was just great to have it at your doorsteps. Despite the fact the complex is located near the major highway, the pool area is nice and quiet.
There was some personnel working around and everyone was very helpful and kind. The area is protected by security guards around the clock.
So, if you looking for a good location but don't care about luxury, it's a good place to stay.
Dated unit but clean. Great communication from owners. Would stay again.
Like the title says the unit was a bit dated but very clean for the age of the unit minor issues did not stop us from enjoying our vacation. the owner is very responsive to emails which is my preferred method of communication would stay again highly recommend this unit
Very good communication, ease of booking, and value overall but...
We have a few comments that would have helped:
- no dishcloth and only one dish towel was difficult for a family of 5 staying for 12 days (although owner offered to reimburse us for purchasing a dish cloth)
- no extra garbage bags (Although we used the grocery bags so we made it work)
- only 1.5 rolls of toilet paper (as first-time VRBO renters, if we are responsible for this, I think it would be helpful to know that it's up to us to bring that... not a big deal, just think it could be clearer )
- the suite sleeps 5/6 according to listing. However, the mattress on the pull-out sofa is the worst we have ever seen. It tilts/bottom end flips up if you lay on it wrongly; the springs are palpable in every spot; even our young boys (who weigh about 50 lbs) couldn't get comfortable and chose to sleep on the floor a few times.
- the extra blankets for the pull-out are scratchy and not soft whatsoever....think it's time for them to be replaced!
- the frying pan is in need of replacement too... maybe it was because we didn't have a way to clean it well (no dishcloth for a few days!) But it's not very "stick-free" anymore... but maybe that's ok? (Not a big deal)
- communicating that your 2nd burner on the stove doesn't work and that there is a 2nd cookstove in the dresser would have helped us too... we didn't discover the 2nd cooktop until mid-way thru our stay, and it would have made dinners easier for sure!
overall, this was a good experience for us. We appreciate the close proximity to all the parks and to grocery, etc. We appreciate the communication we had with the owners and would consider staying here again should we ever find our way back to Florida. Thank you!
Experienced some problems during our stay that were not addressed. One of the two burners didn't work on the stove, lights out in the kitchen area that made it impossible to cook, coffee maker was not working properly, the WIFI for the place was unsecured so once I logged on my phone was instantly hit with spam and one of my credit cards hacked. Everything is outdated and the road to the place has many large speed bumps. It was a quiet facility but did notice the cops at the complex a couple of the nights we were there.
Nice place for a good price!
The suite is nice and actually has 2 bedrooms. Our family of 4 fit just fine. Nice grill and pool area.
1.5 Miles from Disney property
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
PAYMENT Method: Personal Checks, Paypal, Credit Cards CANCELATION/CHANGES to Reservation: Full Refund if cancellation/change is received 30 days prior to Arrival Date. If request is received within 30 days, A full Refund (less $50 admin fees), will be returned if Suite can be re-booked for at least same rate as the canceled/changed dates. IF USING A CREDIT CARD, THERE WILL BE A 5% CANCELATION FEE