Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
On The Water! All 5 Star Reviews 3 BR, 2 BA Lakefront Home steps from the water
Second Floor Bedroom with Bath
First Floor Bedroom
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please watch children at all times near the waterPlease watch children at all times near the water
No pets - In consideration of all guests, no animals allowedIn consideration of all guests, no animals allowed
No parties/events - For the sake of our neighbors no parties allowedFor the sake of our neighbors no parties allowed
No smoking - No smoking or vaping allowed Indoors or outdoors No smoking or vaping allowed Indoors or outdoors
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - 3 queen beds for adults- bunks, trundle for others3 queen beds for adults- bunks, trundle for others
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- 10 People maximum at any time on the property, and no more than 4 cars - Quiet hours are from 11pm-7am, please respect our neighbors,
- Cleaning Expectations: “Golden Rule” - leave it as you found it (mostly), strip only the beds used, wipe hair out bathroom areas, remove all trash.
- SUMMER RENTAL AVAILABILITY: 6 night minimum, Check in Saturday or Sunday. Also, Outdoor areas monitored by security cameras, Do Not Unplug Cameras.
About Jamie Quist
Fun family of Six! We have four active boys under the age of 10 and we love to have fun on the lake! We aren't there all the time so we would rather open it up for others to enjoy lake living! We live about 40 minutes away and are actively involved in our families, community and church. We are a hard working young family looking to build our future and enjoy the ride with our little guys!
Jamie Quist purchased this House in 2017
Why Jamie Quist chose Sturbridge
A little slice of heaven,....every person that goes has the same reaction,...WOW! Read some of the reviews,...everyone simply loves it! It's simply a stunning location and a cute little house that feels bigger than it is. Enjoy the time away,...feeling a million miles away, yet close to all the amenities that make it easy if you want to go shopping or restaurants etc. The location is just so private and yet so convenient,...we love it and hope you do as well!
What makes this House unique
Direct Lake front access is an amazing place to swim and fish (incredible fishing) or to just relax. All of this while being steps from the house for a bite to eat or a nap on the couch etc! 3BR, 2 Bath, Large living room, small galley kitchen and a recently remodeled and heated amazing Sun Porch. The convenience and location is so easy to get to,..only minutes off the highway and close to all the local amenities. Sturbridge Village, Publick house, The Brimfield Fair, Tree House Brewery are all famous places in New England!!! Theses are all less than 5-10 minutes away! ;)