About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
twin/ single (2)
Toilet · shower
Toilet · shower
- No Smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Hot Tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Infants should be included in guest count. Please refer to the attached Rental Agreement for the full cancellation policy. Cancellation fee is $100
- Travelers should purchase comprehensive travel insurance to obtain refunds.
- Information required for rental agreement: Name, home address, home and cell phone numbers, e-mail addresses. Arrival and departure times for keys
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Kevin & Cheri RickyAsk a question
About Kevin & Cheri Ricky
Kevin & Cheri have owned the condo since January, 1997. We take pride in our property and have enjoyed long-time relationships with many repeat renters who have stayed in our condo for numerous vacations. We work hard to maintain our Premier Partner status, and to achieve five-star reviews. Kevin has worked hard heading up the condo association's board for several years.
Why Kevin & Cheri Ricky chose Marco Island
Prior to buying on Marco Island, we rented several times. We looked at various locations from the northern part of the state to Marco Island. After a three-year process, we realized Marco Island had the best year-around temperatures, white sandy beaches and shelling, and we could have a unit directly on the beach. When we visited the property and saw the dolphins, typically every day, we knew this was our place. We never tire of the peaceful and laid-back atmosphere. If we need livelier entertainment, it's a short trip to Naples with many fun spots there.
What makes this Condo unique
We love the ever-changing beautiful sunsets, watching the dolphins, the peaceful R&R, and seeing the ocean every morning when we rise and hearing it at night when we go to bed. The local owners are particular about the condition of their unit and visit the property regularly to update, freshen up and make necessary repairs.