Enjoy Northern Baja in Comfort and Safety(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
2-4 Bedrooms, 1-2 Baths, Sleeps 6-10 - home on the beach with spectacular views
The living room, dining room and kitchen have a glass sliding door and two massive windows that let you enjoy the spectacular panoramic views no matter where you are. The sliding glass door leads to the patio overlooking the beach which is just a few steps away.
The house has spectacular views of Ensenada Bay, The 'Todos Santos' Island, The peninsula Mountains, and the City of Ensenada across the bay. At night you can enjoy the city lights flickering in the distance in Ensenada.
The house has two separate sections; The main house and the loft, so it can be rented as a two bedroom, Three bedroom or four bedroom home.
The main beachfront house rents for $179 and sleeps 6 people in two bedrooms. You can add one or two additional bedrooms from the loft for $60 per room per night. So 2-BR for 6 is $179, 3-BR for 8 is $239, and 4-BR for 10 is $299 per night.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning Fee $75
Deposit is non-refundable but can be applied to other available dates.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
There is no shortage of activities in the area. Here are a few samples:
1. Take a short drive to the Famous 'La Bufadora' blowhole which is minutes away near the tip of the peninsula, where aside from the blowhole you will find duty free shopping, bars and restaurants with outdoor patios and live music.
2. If basking in the sun is your thing, just step off the patio onto the five mile long semi-private beach and pick your spot to bask in the sun. Don't forget the sunscreen and the cervesas! If you are in the mood for a hot thermal mud bath you can walk a few minutes down the beach where hot springs surface right on the beach. Find your spot to dig a hole and start your hot mud therapy session.
3. If horses make you smile, you can rent one down the street. You'll have your choice of riding on the beach or taking a ride up the mountain range that makes up the Punta Banda peninsula for some breathtaking views of Ensenada Bay and the Pacific ocean.
4. If you enjoy water activities you are in luck my friend. You can have your choice of fishing, boating, snorkling, diving, surfing or kayaking.
5. But if you don't mind a little dust on your brow, you can rent some quads near by and take a trip up the Punta Banda peninsula mountains where you will find nearly 100 miles of off-road trails with spectacular views of Ensenada Bay on one side and the Pacific Ocean on the other. You can also go over the mountains to the pacific side where you will find some deserted beaches and rocky hikes down to the pebble beaches below.
6. If you are the type of person who can not go on vacation without your golf clubs, then by all means bring them along. Baja County Club is only a 20 minute drive from the house.
7. Wine connoisseurs rejoice... 'Bodegas de Santo Tomas' The oldest winery in all of North America is within a one hour leisurely drive of the house. Once there you can participate in wine tasting, take one of the tours they offer, or just chill at one of the picnic tables under the ancient eucalyptus trees by the fountain and sip on your newly acquired bottle of 2006 Cabernet 'Gran Reserva' while munching on artisan cheese, locally grown olives, and recently baked bread. Don't forget to enjoy the view of the vineyards, the river valley, and the rolling hills beyond.
Why the Owner Chose Lengüeta Arenosa, B.C., Mexico:
If you are looking for a safe, relaxing and economical getaway from anywhere in San Diego, Orange County, LA, or Imperial Valley, this is the place for you.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This is a cute, clean, family friendly home in a very safe community surrounded by other vacation homes on one of the best beaches in all of Northern Baja.
- Primary: 6199940019
The Patio with Panoramic views of Paradise.
Fire Pit on the Patio
Huge Windows to enjoy the view
Master Bedroom with King Bed
The Kitchen & living space in the loft
Two twin beds in the 4th bedroom in the loft.
The courtyard between main house and loft
The patio from the beach
World famous La Bufadora is only minutes drive
Horseback riding on the beach in front of the house
Take a 4x4 trip to the rugged and secluded Pacific side of the penensula
Panoramic views of the ocean, the mountains, the city of Ensenada.
Lots of room to entertain
Newly remodeled bathroom
Second Bedroom with two twin beds
Queen bed in the third bedroom.
Peeking in from the patio at night
Looking at the bay of Ensenada from the Punta Banda penesula mountains
Shopping at La Bufadora
Go Panga fishing with the local fishermen
The loft on the right with the main house after the courtyard
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.