About the property
- Condo980 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 nights
Awesome All Inclusive Plan, includes Airport transfers.
We can book you into the Beach Suite unit located literally steps from the Ocean!
There are two parts to the reservation process. We collect for the reservation and payment of the room, and when you check in at the resort you will pay for the All-Inclusive portion. Once you provide us with your flight information, we will arrange your complimentary airport transfer to the resort from either Puerto Plata (POP) or Santiago (STI).
The Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club is located along the Northern Coast of the Dominican Republic and is one of the best kept secrets of the Caribbean that we have discovered in our 20 years of traveling the Caribbean. A great place to vacation!
As Chairman’s Circle/Platinum Supreme Shareholders of the Resort, we can extend many of our benefits to our guests. We can extend to you the Gold Bracelets with your booking, which would give you access to the Member only areas of the resort. Also, ask about the Chairman’s Circle special upgrade!!
Resort Amenities include:
• 12 Al La Carte Restaurants for Dinner Reservations.
• 2 Full Service Buffets For quick meals or late night snacks.
• 10 Lite Fare Restaurants for Casual Dining. No reservations required!
• Over 30 Bars to suit everyone’s inclination.
• Free Wi-Fi access in designated areas (Wi-fi available in the room, additional cost).
• Access to 5 Beaches (Both Member and Public)
• Complimentary bikes for your enjoyment, tennis and basketball courts.
• Complimentary golf at Los Mangos Executive Golf Course (9 holes).
• Sunday night is an awesome Welcome Party that features live music, and a 1st class buffet, probably larger than you have ever experienced. A first class fireworks show caps off the show.
• Thursday night has a live entertainment party typical of a Vegas show.
• You will have access to the V.I.P Pool and Bar.
• Free tickets to Ocean World for everyone in your party. Ocean world is located right on the edge of the property, and features a Dolphin encounter (additional cost).
• Complimentary round-trip airport transfers from “EITHER” the Puerto Plata airport (POP) or Santiago Airport (STI). Few include in their booking complimentary transfer from Santiago airport. Usually this is a $120 to $240 add on. This gives you an additional airport to consider flying into.
Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Resort offers many activities which include banana boat rides, snorkeling, fitness classes, poolside activities, tennis, golf, ping pong, child center activities, spa and workout center, etc. There is also an on-site scuba diving school (PADI).
Send us an inquiry and we will respond ASAP. The best way to have a great vacation experience is to feel comfortable about your reservation. We make sure everything is completely arranged and all of your questions are answered long before you travel so once you are on your flight (not included), you can relax and be on a worry free vacation. We want all our guests to enjoy all that Lifestyle has to offer to make their vacation a truly fantastic and unforgettable vacation experience!
You can arrive any day of the week, and stay as long as you desire. To enjoy all the activities offered you really need a week but feel free to go as your schedule permits. We are confident you’ll want to come back!
We look forward to working with you for your next Awesome Vacation!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 17, 2018
About John Wells
My wife and I have been traveling the Caribbean for over 20 years, and for the last 7 we have owned a Beach Front Property that we travel to once a month throughout the year. We continue to travel extensively throughout the Caribbean and have become Owners in the Life Style Holiday Vacation Club. We look forward to working with you in planning your trip to what we feel is one of the Best All-Inclusive experiences to be found in the Caribbean.
John Wells purchased this Condo in 2013
Why John Wells chose Cofresi
The Best All-inclusive experience bar none. To many places throughout the Caribbean have become lax in their desire to provide award winning service. At LifeStyle Holiday Vacation Club you will experience an awesome level of service lost among most other resorts. LHVC- is a great place for both small intimate couples, or for large family or group gatherings. LHVC also offers Wedding packages.
What makes this Condo unique
Life Style Holiday Vacation Club strives to provide an awesome experience like no other. Included is access to Four beaches, 12 Al la Carte Restaurants, and 2 Full Buffet restaurants. Not to mention entertainment including a welcome party that includes life music, on-stage dancers, and a FireWorks display. A massive Thursday night party, and other entertainment throughout the week. A variety of excursions are available for an extra fee. Most non-motorized water sports are included. Scuba Diving is available, and deep sea fishing. A great place to VACATION!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 1:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful resort, comfortable room, awesome beaches - all inclusive is great!
Things I loved:
- the resort is beautiful. The landscaping is so nice, almond trees and palm trees everywhere. The buildings and pools are also super nice.
- The beaches were great! There were lots of cabanas and beds and hammocks to lay in. Nothing better than laying on the beach with a nice breeze going by.
- the food/drink were easy to access and available almost all the time. You won't go hungry or thirsty. The pizza was really good!
- the staff was SO willing to help and serve you. They were friendly and really made our stay more enjoyable.
Things I didn't love as much:
- some of the beaches were very crowded and other guests would "reserve" cabanas and sun beds with a book or towel all day without even being on it. It would have been nice to know that you had to wake up early to reserve a cabana some days.
- Our party got sick on the second night and all of the third day and because of that we spent an entire day in bed/bathroom throwing up. I talked to several other guests at the resort who also got sick from something and had to spend a large portion of their vacation puking. We didn't drink the water from the tap, so we are not sure if it was from the buffet or other food that was included.
- if you get VIP/all-inclusive they will try and sell you the resort/get you to buy a share or portion of it. It was a little annoying to be bombarded with this.
All that said, it was a beautiful resort and a lovely experience. We were treated extremely well and loved the beaches and pools. We never had to go far to get a drink or some food. Very relaxing.
Lifestyles is a fantastic vacation experience. Get VIP to really enjoy the place.
Sunday night party is awsome!
VERY impressed with the suite
The booking process was completely effortless. Drake made the entire thing a breeze. All emails were usually returned w/in an hour and all questions were thoroughly answered. The suite itself was pretty awesome. It was HUGE w/a great view and awesome bathroom. The VIP bands were totally worth it, as the regular bars only have off brands liquors. The VIP bars is where they keep the good stuff. Plus the staff seems to be a little more attentive when you have the gold bands.
The entire property was excellently maintained, but it's quite massive and you can very easily get lost. Also, if you're looking for rest & relaxation, this is the place for you...not too much else going on if you're looking for a party scene.
Disclaimer: This is about the sales staff only. No bearing whatsoever on how awesome Drake was.
My only issue was the EXTREMELY aggressive sales pitch. The gentlemen called my room at 8am & told me he was coming to pick me up. When I asked "who/what/where/when/why" I got the run around. Finally I talked him into showing up at 10:30 (still not knowing why he was coming). Of course, he was knocking on my door at 10:15. I wanted breakfast & that's where he took me. What he failed to mention was that it was on the other side of the resort conveniently located right near the sales office, which I was escorted to after breakfast. After I politely declined the pitch, then declined again to his manager, I was cast aside like a used napkin lol!! I had to find my own way back to my building, where I was able to enjoy the rest of my trip.
The suite was GREAT, the staff friendly & helpful and property well maintained.
Friendly, fun and food, food, food!
We had a great time in Puerto Plata. We stayed in the Confresi Palm Beach Resort. This resort has multiple places to stay from a basic hotel room to a private villa. Everyone was friendly, helpful and always kept our drinks full! If you go, check into the upgraded bracelets, they really make a difference on what you can have access to. The food from all of the restaurants we ate at were phenomenal. The fish was so fresh. The pools do close at 7pm, which was kind of bummer for us. But we found entertainment at the coleseum inadvertently one night. We are very happy we went and all of our communication
with John (and Drake) was great! They provided a lot of information and answered any questions we had.
We had a WONDERFUL TIME there at the resort!
Our room was great, spacious, and had that "million dollar" view I wanted, having purchased VIP gold bands gave us access to places I am glad to have experienced, being that this was my very first experience with this, needless to say, I was surely impressed, and very pleased with everything, and, the place was just BEAUTIFUL!
Additional information about rental rates
You would pay for the room to reserve your vacation, and the Daily All-inclusive fee for the resort is US$55.00 per day for adults and $25.00 for children 3 to 11 you would pay at check-in. Children 2 and younger are free. The all-inclusive is paid directly to the resort upon check-in. All food and alcohol is included.