Huge Home on the Rim with Panoramic Breathtaking Views/4 Master Suites! 5200 Sf!(37 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
A Perfectly Situated Home for any size group! Sleeps 14 plus room for the kids!
• Huge backyard! Large lawn, fire pit, basketball pad and hoop system
• Executive 2-bedroom Master Suite on the third level with panoramic views from large windows surrounding the entire room, outside access to a spiral staircase down to the deck, King size bed, a second bedroom area with a sleeper sofa and TV, a kitchenette and a large jetted tub and separate shower.
• Fully furnished kitchen, dining area and bar stools for plenty of seating
• Comfortable living room/great room accommodates a great hang-out space for all
• Completely rebuilt deck with views and access to BBQ and outdoor table/chairs.
• Large family/game room downstairs with plenty of walkouts to the back yard
• Literally steps off the back yard and through our own gate is access to the Rim Trail, a hiking/walking/running/biking trail that circles the town of Page.
• Off street parking can accommodate 6+ vehicles and/or trailers or boats with the possibility of parking behind the home also on an as-needed basis. * A two-bay garage can accommodate most boats (height clearance 8'6') or 4 small vehicles. Garage is available year round. Please contact us about special parking needs. Absolutely no vehicles are allowed to be parked on the street.
• The home allows for up to 14 adults plus 5 extra queen-size sleeper sofas for the kids 12 and under. There is an additional fee for extra children above the 14 person maximum. Please inquire for details.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 5200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 14
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Ping Pong Table
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
Dining table seats 8, plus 6 bar stools for kitchen bar area for a total of 14 seats. Outdoor patio table seats 6 and is only steps off of the kitchen. Highchair can be made available upon request....moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 14 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
6 parking spots, plus additional in backyard parking for small vehicles on a case-by-case basis only. Vehicles must be parked off the street. Please inform owner if you have special parking needs....moreless
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wood Stove:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 16 - Sep 5, 2017
3 night min stay
Late Summer 2017
Sep 6 - Oct 16, 2017
2 night min stay
Oct 17 - Nov 20, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 21 - Nov 26, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 27 - Dec 20, 2017
2 night min stay
Christmas Holiday 2017
Dec 21 - Jan 3, 2018
3 night min stay
Jan 4 - Feb 28, 2018
1 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Extra persons fee $0
- One-time cleaning $200 + tax
- Tax Rate 14.163%
Rental fees are based on a total occupancy of 14 persons, with each additional person adding $20-25 per day per person with a capacity of sleeping 14 in beds + 6 extra sleeper sofas for the children. Inquire for details. Damage deposit refundable if home is left undamaged and relatively clean from need for excessive cleaning ($25/hour extra cleaning fee will be taken out of the security deposit). The Damage/Security Deposit will be returned 7-10 days after checkout. Monthly rates may vary. Contact owner for details.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Page is located at the center of The Grand Circle of the Southwestern United States. The Grand Circle contains the largest concentration of national parks and monuments, beautiful scenic attractions like the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell and Arches National Park. Horseshoe Bend, one of the most photographed areas on the Colorado River is less than 10 minutes outside of Page. Antelope Canyon is the most-visited and most-photographed slot canyon in the American Southwest. But it is Lake Powell that brought us here and keeps us here. Its miles of winding shoreline through Glen Canyon will show you the most miraculous beauty. The clear blue waters are a favorite for water sports of all kinds, including swimming, water skiing, kayaking, fishing, or anything you can imagine. Bring your cameras and your sunscreen and prepare to have an amazing adventure!
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: I grew up here in Page, which is when I began to love and admire this wonderful area. My dad always had a boat and would take us out on Lake Powell every summer. I learned to water ski when I was 7 years old, which terrified me, but I grew to love it and everything about the lake and this area. I moved away for many years in pursuit of a career and other interests, but I always loved coming 'home'. After 20 years I was able to convince my husband that Page should become our home again, and we moved back in 2010. I live here locally now with my husband and four children, close to parents and family, and take an active part in the community by directing a local children's choir and teaching numerous children how to play the piano!
Why the Owner Chose Page, AZ, USA:
We love Page and this area where I grew up, so we had the opportunity to buy a home down the street from where I grew up and we pounced on it! We are excited to share this area with others that love it too.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The layout of this home is perfect for all group sizes. The bedrooms are tucked into different corners for privacy and quiet time, but then you can gather in the large common areas when you want to be together. Plus, the views from the bay windows and the deck are breath-taking!
- Primary: +1 9286603030 Email first or leave a message at this number.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking down from upper balcony
Staircase to upper level
Upstairs Master Suite with view of Glen Canyon Dam
Jetted tub in Upstairs Master Suite bathroom
Front living room
Basement master with two queen beds
Downstairs family room
Access to the Rim View Trail from the backyard
This if for all of you "storm chasers". View from our deck.
Kitchen and Great Room
Vaulted ceiling with balcony overlooking the great room and kitchen
Upstairs Master Suite with King size bed
Kitchenette in Master Suite
Bathroom in Upstairs Master suite
Main Floor Master Bedroom with attached bathroom
Basement Master bathroom
Basement Master Bedroom
Backyard looking toward back of house
Game room with mini bar
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.