|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Condo!
1. PCB Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, Gulf World, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! All attractions available year-round.
2. Fabulous sweeping Beachfront and Poolfront Views!
3. Adjacent to Spinnaker's Beach Club - a family friendly restaurant and beach club by day, high energy night club at night. Throws huge beach parties during Spring Break!
4. Great Amenities at Summit! Two Outdoor Pools, Two Outdoor Hot Tubs, Sauna Steam Rooms, Beachfront Tiki Bar, Tennis Courts, Shuffleboard, Children's Beach Playground, jetski and waverunner rentals, and onsite market.
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Pier Park is less than 7 miles down the road with more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices for the entire family!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $900 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Fabulous views from this Beachfront condo on the eleventh floor at The Summit in Panama City Beach, located adjacent to the site that hosts the free Luke Bryan concert every year! This one bedroom, one & a half bath condo, has a king sized bed, twin bunks in hallway, and a sleeper sofa, so it sleeps 6! Great on-site amenites like two outdoor pools, two outdoor hot tubs, beachfront Tiki bar, tennis courts, shuffleboard and a market onsite will keep you coming back!
The Bed Setup:
King Bed in private bedroom
Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
Twin Bunks in entryway
Incredible Outdoor Amenities include: Two Large outdoor pools, Two children's pools, Two large outdoor hot tubs , One large hot tub, His and Hers Sauna Steam Rooms!, Lighted Tennis Courts, Shuffleboard Court, Beach Services, Water Sports Center, Children's Beach Playground, Bikini Bob's restaurant, Beach Volleyball and Poolside Tiki Bar!
Indoor Amenities include a Convenience Store, Snack Bar, Fitness Center, Coin operated laundry, Free local calls, Charcoal BBQ Grills, Arcade, and Vending Machines.
And if you're not sold yet, take a look at our fabulous beach photos & plan your getaway today!
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater. You should also check out the activity packed Miracle Strip amusement park!
Spring Break protocol:
Register at the front desk- pay $40 to receive parking pass and wrist bands
Regular Summer protocol:
Register at the front desk- pay $18 to receive parking pass and wrist bands
Our Under 25 policy is this:
1. an extra $100 per person ($500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations.~
Had a great time. Hit the bike rally at the end of the week and had a blast. Convenient to have a small store/restaurant on the premises.
This condo has a superb view of the beach and Gulf. The condo is very cheaply decorated and is not maintained very well.
This condo was not meant for working adults - strictly spring break college kids. To name a few issues: Clock and pictures were removed from the walls, there is spackle on the wall and the deck curtain rod was bent, there is mold on the bathroom ceiling, and the disposal in the kitchen doesn't work.
I will never go back to a condo from this company and I would recommend against it to anyone who asks.
The problem with this room was that it had not been cleaned very well. When we went to take a shower, the tub would not drain at all. This makes me think it was not cleaned because the maid would have noticed this. Then, as my son was showering later, the entire shower head fell off spraying water everywhere. We called the property management company and they did send someone quickly to fix the problem. Kept smelling a weird smell in hall where bunks were. Lifted mattress on top bunk & it appeared to have dried vomit down the wall under mattress. Can't prove that that's what itreally was but I pictured a spring breaker getting sick & just leaning over to throw up. Gross. Real joy needs to get a new cleaning company.
The location is awesome.... Close to everything especially the beach!!!! Depending on who you are and what you like, research your dates! Spring break may not be the time to stay here with three young children;) Other areas close by are much more suitable. College kids, on the other hand......Perfect! Our particular condo that we stayed in could definitely use some maintenance and updating, but it works.