A tribute to The Man in Black, The Johnny is an amazing downtown Nashville loft with a delightful surprise: it sits appropriately next door to the sweet and charming June loft. Book them both to accommodate a group of 9, or up to 12 if your guests are willing to share beds!
The Johnny Features:
* 2 bedrooms
* 2 full bathrooms
* Sleeps 6
* 1 queen bed; 2 twin beds
* 1 luxury sleeper sofa in the living room (queen size, sleeps 2)
* Free WIFI
* Full kitchen and laundry room
* Original artwork by Nashville artists
* Unbeatable location: walking distance to everything in downtown Nashville
The Johnny features rustic exposed brick, hard wood floors, steel beams, high ceilings and exposed duct work for a true loft vibe. The master bedroom includes a queen-sized bed and a private bath, while the second bedroom includes two twin beds with a bathroom that has double entry for accessing both the bedroom and common area. It's perfect for families with kids or groups not wanting to share beds.
The living room is furnished with a luxury sleeper sofa (queen size, sleeps 2). Enjoy two completely private bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a full kitchen and laundry room. You deserve to enjoy your vacation without sacrificing the comforts of home.
Enjoy the touches only Nashville can provide: an original painting by Anthony Billups and sculpture by Paul Chase, both inspired by the iconic and legendary Johnny Cash. And with a nod to the #MCLawesome movie, Walk the Line, when you stay here, you will feel like you're staying in the loft of a legend!
Check out our other unique, story-rich listings for your family and group!
What we offer:
* More space than a hotel
* Better location than a house in the suburbs
* 600+ Five-Star Reviews among all of our properties!
* Each loft is uniquely decorated including art from Nashville artists
* Variety of lofts to choose from that accommodate 1-10 people
* Book multiple lofts in the same building to accommodate your entire group —up to 98 guests — perfect for your reunion, bachelorette party, or company retreat!
* Enjoy all the comforts of home in a PERFECT location, walking distance to all of downtown Nashville's best sights and sounds including bars, restaurants, concerts, sporting events and conferences.
* Personalized recommendations from #TeamMCL, to help you get the most out of your visit!
* Your stay with us helps makes a difference for the greater good — this year we are donating a portion of proceeds to support ALS research
#TeamMCL is a collection of 18 stunning properties in Downtown Nashville. Our family delivers unforgettable Nashville experiences for you as Nashville's premier, most-trusted source of privately owned vacation rental properties.
Our properties are designed for family getaways or family vacations, couple vacations, an awesome Nashville bachelorette party, birthday trips, Nashville work trips or great holiday vacations.
Need a great excuse for a getaway? Here's a few of ours:
* Nashville Christmas vacation
* Nashville Christmas rentals
* New Years getaway
* New Years party
* Valentine's Day gift
* Romantic getaway
* Labor Day vacations
* Memorial Day vacations
* Nashville 4th of July
* Bachelorette destination
Trying to think of some great events for the best vacation ever?
Here are some of the best events coming up in Nashville:
• CMA Awards, Nov 14, 2019
• The Grinch Christmas & Sing-Along, Dec 1, 2018
• Home Alone in Concert with the Nashville Symphony, Dec 5 - 6, 2018
• Santa Rampage, Dec 8, 2018
• Jack Daniel's Music City Midnight: New Year's Eve, Dec 31, 2018
• Dancing With The Stars: Live!, Feb 10, 2019
• Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back in Concert with the Nashville Symphony, March 14 - 17, 2019
• Beauty & the Beast with the Nashville Symphony, July 6 – 7, 2019
• Nashville Predators Hockey now through April 6, 2019
• Tennessee Titans vs New York Jets, Dec 2, 2018
• Tennessee Titans vs Jacksonville Jaguars, Dec 6, 2018
• Music City Bowl, Dec 28, 2018
• Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Colts, Dec 30, 2018
• Men's SEC Basketball Tournament, March 13, 2019 - March 17, 2019
• Rock & Roll Marathon and ½ Marathon, April 25 – 28, 2019
• The Beach Boys, Nov 14 - 15, 2018
• Amy Grant & Vince Gill, Nov 28 - Dec 23, 2018
• Luke Combs, Dec 11, 2018
• John PrineandNathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Dec 31, 2018
• Bob Seger& The Silver Bullet Band, Jan 11, 2019
• Metallica, Jan 24, 2019
• Panic! At The Disco, Jan 25, 2019
• Cher, Jan 31, 2019
• DierksBentley, Feb 22, 2019
• Fleetwood Mac, Feb 27, 2019
• Kacey Musgraves, Feb 27 - March 2, 2019
• Pink, March 10, 2019
• New Kids on the Block, May 9, 2019
• Gladys Knight, May 11, 2019
• Eric Church, May 25, 2019
• CMA Music Fest, June 6 – 9, 2019
• Bonnaroo, June 13 – 16, 2019
Best Places to Visit in Nashville:
* Country Music Hall of Fame
* Grand Ole Opry
* Gaylord Opryland
* Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
* Pedal Tavern
* Bridgestone Arena
* Nissan Stadium
* Ryman Auditorium
* Centennial Park
* The Parthenon
Permit number 201523440