Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 Bedroom, Full Bathroom, Sleeps 6,Large Private Garden,Fabulous Views + Beaches
All bedrooms are light, airy and tastefully decorated, clothes storage is available in all rooms. On arrival the beds will have been dressed in fresh linen and towels.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter:
- We ask you to treat our home as your own and wish you a happy and relaxed stay. Parking is on the road but there is no shortage of road side parking close to the house. As this is our holiday home too there are things that we leave in the house between visits, you are more than welcome to use these, don't feel obliged to go and buy your own, feel free to leave anything you think may be of use to other guests too, but please don't leave any perishable foods. As in all of France there is no house to house bin collection. France is big on recycling and separate most items. The village bins are located by the post office which is left as you leave the house. Please make sure all refuse is removed before you depart. Smoking is not allowed inside the house, any if you do smoke please make sure any waste is removed before your departure. On departure we ask that you return the property to the condition that it was in when you arrived. If you do not wish to do so a 50 euro payment can be made locally.
- english, Translations can be obtained
About Kenneth Leadingham-White
Hello, we are Ken and Karen Leadingham-White and in 2014 we bought our first house in the village of Tuchan, France. We purchased it over the internet without viewing it and when we arrived were shocked at what we had done and even though this little four storey house still doesn't have a kitchen or bathroom this area of the south of France found its place in our hearts and remains steadfast there. In October 2015 we purchased our second house, Maison Belle Vie, this modern villa jumped out at us the first time we saw it. We have tastefully refurbished it and now our villa is ready to share with you. This area is stunning, not only is it surrounded by beautiful countryside, it is close to amazing beaches and even skiing (although we haven't ventured to the ski resorts yet)
Kenneth Leadingham-White purchased this Villa in 2015
Why Kenneth Leadingham-White chose Villeneuve-les-Corbieres
We love this area, having only ever spent time in the North of France it was a gamble for us to buy our first house here. After the first visit though the whole family is smitten. From relaxed lazy days, swimming in the Med, the faster paced days in the cities and everything else the area has to offer, to us this place is near perfect. The area has a growing population of British ex pats and holiday home owners and we have met so many new friends in the short time we have been coming here, this makes it all the more special. We were introduced to the villa by the estate agent that found us our first house, who has become a friend. As soon as we saw it we loved it. Not just the sweeping staircase and fabulous balcony, the villa had a large garden, so rare in price range. On seeing it we were in love again. So to allow us to spend time in this amazing place we are sharing it with you.
What makes this Villa unique
You can't help but feel refreshed when you visit this area. If we could bottle how tis feels it would be priceless.