** SPECIAL through Aug 30, 2018 - Rent 2 nights and get a 3rd night FREE! Contact me for a custom quote/offer. ** Please note free night offer not valid for Wed or Thu check ins.
WHY GUESTS LOVE OUR CABIN:
> Location - 7 houses from Snow Summit (less than a 5 minute walk), 1 mile from the lake and main village (amazing restaurants and shopping)
> Custom remodeled home with beautiful high end furnishings and a fully stocked cooks dream kitchen
> Clean and cozy - each room is specially decorated to create a warm and relaxing experience
> Upscale neighborhood (Summit Estates) - house is on large flat lot and a quiet cul-de-sac
> Smart TVs, high speed free Wifi, movies and games for all ages
> Customer service - we're private owners that treat our guests like friends
Reserve this incredible cabin in the heart of Big Bear where you can WALK TO SNOW SUMMIT!!! Close to the Village!
*** If you're looking for a last minute get away and are a small party of 4-5 guests please message me -- if we are not fully booked we offer last minute specials :) ***
*** Rates are based on 6 guests. An additional fee of $25/night/adult is added for guests above 6. This additional fee does NOT apply to small children. Please email me for a custom rental bid if the system quote includes this additional charge but the extra guests are small children (we don't charge extra for little ones and can amend the quote accordingly to remove the extra $25/night fee :) ***
WELCOME TO KANODIA SUMMIT! Why the name "KANODIA"? The Serrano's (a Native American tribe) were the first settlers in the Big Bear Valley. They refer to themselves as the Yuhaviatam, which means "People of the Pines". In honor of these first settlers we wanted to give our cabins a Serrano name. "Kanodia" which means "Where Heaven Rests Upon the Earth" captured our hearts and became the trademark for our beautiful cabins. We feel blessed to share them with you!
Stunning, remodeled, custom octagon home with central great room & massive windows ~ professionally decorated ~ central location ~ 7 houses from Snow Summit ~ upscale neighborhood. Large wooded lot on culdesac ~ garage and flat parking available.
If the Bid or Book It Button don't allow you to choose the nights you want please email me directly. We have a 2 night minimum (3-4 for holiday periods) but if we have shorter periods to fill in between bookings we will work with you to accommodate a shorter stay - just ask :).
If this cabin is booked please visit our other cabin #419389 (one house off the lake at Metcalf Bay).
WELCOME TO KANODIA SUMMIT! We have an AMAZING new cabin for you to consider when you visit Big Bear! Kanodia SUMMIT, located just a few houses from Snow Summit, has just been fully remodeled -- large octagon great room with vaulted ceilings and custom kitchen with huge bar area, new bathroom cabinets and counters, high end flooring, fresh paint, and all brand new furnishings!
Kanodia SUMMIT is a truly UNIQUE home - you will not find another like it in Big Bear! Located on the corner of a large cul-de-sac you’ll enjoy this very private home on a large, heavily wooded lot. Walk out front and look up at the ski slopes! This home is one mile from the Big Bear village -- everything Big Bear has to offer is close by for your enjoyment!
Enjoy 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms - tons of light and large windows. It's a reverse floor plan with great room, kitchen and master bed/bath upstairs. Down stairs there are 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a laundry / mudroom for all your snow gear. Enter through the key coded garage for easy access to drop your gear in the mudroom. Two decks, wood and large beamed ceilings, custom stone fireplace, new beautiful furnishings and art work with mountain ambiance finish out this incredible home!
Walk to Snow Summit and ski back to the house! Great home for mountain biking as well - centrally located to town, the lake, and all that Big Bear has to offer. We even have a garage to store all your active lifestyle gear.
If this cabin is booked, or if you're looking for a 2B/2B we have two other amazing cabins: Kanodia Lodge - secluded cabin near the National Forest and great hiking trails (vrbo #345959) or Kanodia Lakeview – located one lot off the lake at Metcalf Bay; 1 mile from the Village (vrbo #419389).
This home is clean, roomy and bright, decorated with warm, rich colors and beautiful furnishings. It’s the perfect place for you to enjoy a fun filled, relaxing vacation in the Big Bear Valley with your friends and family – plenty of space for everyone! Gorgeous surroundings and views, wildlife and a quiet peaceful community make this home the perfect choice.
* FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN: The kitchen is fully stocked and can be used to serve up beautiful entertaining meals. Brand new custom kitchen cabinets, gorgeous quartz and custom wood counters, stainless steel appliances (gas stove), massive bar connecting to the great room and central fireplace allow the cooks to be part of all the action! Large wrap deck with gas barbecue make cooking outside easy and fun!
* GREAT ROOM: We can’t say enough about this space – it’s amazing! Custom central stone fireplace with solid wood mantle and wrap around bar set the stage. The kitchen wraps around one side, the dining area the other side, and the spacious den completes the scene. Massive sliders and windows plus vaulted wood and beam ceilings and custom lighting throughout make this room cozy, inviting and ready for you! We even have a 50" SMART TV/DVD player in the great room
* DINING ROOM: The dining table is centrally located in the great room and seats up to 8 for those special meals with friends and family. The table can also be expanded to seat up to 12 guests.
* TWO DECKS: The top deck has two sliders coming from the great room and offers privacy and a great place to view the stars and barbecue a great meal while enjoying your favorite beverage. The downstairs deck is a great place to enjoy the large yard and watch the birds, cotton tail rabbits, squirrels and chipmunks play!
* BEDROOM 1 : The cozy master bedroom with queen bed and custom wood furnishings is located upstairs with a master bath adjoining.
* BEDROOM 2-4: There are 3 bedrooms located near each other downstairs – one has a queen bed, one a double size bunk bed and the other twin bunks. Each is beautifully decorated with artwork and your comfort in mind. 36'' TV SMART TV/DVD in twin bunk bed kids room.
* BATHROOMS: One bathroom is located upstairs (tub/shower combo) and the other is downstairs (large shower stall)
* LAUNDRY/MUD ROOM: A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience on the ground floor in the mud room area where all the snowboard and ski gear can be stored.
Ski and snowboard house rental, ski view rental, big bear lake cabin, big bear lake, cabin rental, lake house rental, ski rental, snow summit, ski house, bear mountain, snowboarding, skiing, snowboard, mountain cabin, hiking, fishing, big bear, vacation rental, vacation home rental, mountain rental, lake house, close to slopes, family friendly, romantic, close to village, walk to lake and ski, mountain biking, biking. bikes, snow summit, lake, hiking, trails, free wifi