Semi-Lakefront, Water Trampoline, Hot Tub, Canoe, Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Slide(37 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
6 Spacious Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, plus Childrens Bunk/Playhouse
- For a detailed price click on "Get An Instant Quote" link below the request to book button.
- Arrival Time 1:00 PM allows you to park, unpack, use the beaches/facilities/water toys
- Check In 2:00 PM
- Check Out 10:00 AM
- Luxury Eagle Bay Home on Shuswap Lake
- Freshly decorated and furnished, 3200 sq.ft.
- 188 feet of private beach front property, steps from your doorstep
- across the road with safe shallow waters, with a mixture of beaches
- Steps to BBQ pit, picnic bench, large private dock, two boat buoys, boat launch 3 minutes away
- Location and Activities:
- Easy ten-minute drive will take you to Blind Bay, golf courses, shopping (Village Grocer)
- Restaurants (Marina Grill), 2 Marina’s with Boat rentals and Gas station, Liquor store
- Canoe, 3 Kayaks, 2 Paddle Boards, 8 Bikes, Dingy, Paddle/Peddle Boat, Private boat dock
- Water Trampoline, Water Seesaw, Row Boat, Water Slide, Swim Platform out front
- 2 BBQ Pits, 3 buoy’s, boat launch near by, fishing rods, ALL these available for your exclusive use!
- Freshly decorated and furnished with a total of 3200 square feet
- Sleeps a combination and variety guests comfortably
- Total 6 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, Children's Bunkhouse/Playhouse
- Large front yard with plenty of grass area where you and/or the kids can play games
- Badminton, kick the Soccer ball, throw the Football, play Frisbee
- Private 1 acre property with plenty of parking off to the side for cars, trucks,
- boat trailers, Plus parking in front for additional vehicles
- Ultra-private backyard has a Hot Tub/Gazebo, Wood/Propane Fire Pit seating for 10
- a manicured lawn to relax and enjoy with an extra-large patio area complete with patio furniture.
- Main Floor:
- Breathtaking views of the Shuswap Lake, Cooper Island & Mountains
- Gleaming hardwood floors, gas fireplace, large floor to ceiling windows
- Spacious full length sundeck with covered deck and sensational Lake, Island & Mountain views
- Bedroom #1: King size bed with ensuite & private garden patio
- Bedroom #2: King size bed, with panoramic lake views
- Bedroom #3: 2 Double beds
- Bathroom #1: Stand up shower separate bath tub
- Bathroom #2: Stand up shower
- Laundry/Storage room
- Lower Floor:
- Bedroom #1: King size bed, Day bed and lake views
- Bedroom #2: 2 Double Beds ultra quiet location
- Bedroom #3: Bunk bed perfect for the kids
- 1 full bathroom: with Stand up shower
- Large open recreation / TV room with gas fireplace
- Main Floor:
- Fully stocked kitchen; complete with coffee maker, 2 four slice toasters, natural gas stove,
- oven, microwave, blender, coffee grinder, pots & pans pantry and dishwasher
- Easy access to the backyard garden patio, grass area, BBQ pit and Hot tub
- 2 Natural Gas BBQ's, Hot Tub, Covered Sundeck, Over 1500 sq.ft. of decks
- 51’ Flat screen TV, Netflix, DVD Library, Wi-Fi connection, Hi Speed Internet.
This is truly a comfortable and well-appointed home where you can enjoy your dream vacation on the Shuswap Lake. There is a full time care taker a phone call away, to take care of all your needs so that your trip will be a memorable one.
FOR a complete list and detailed info on activities in the area CLICK on the VIEW GUIDE link below powered by: gogobot
Keywords: lake front, lake view, south/west sun,dock, buoy, luxury home, luxury cabin, boating, sailing, fishing, Copper Island, RV Parking, Private Boat Dock, BBQ, BBQ pit, paddle boat, wedding, banquet, casinos, biking, walks, lake trails, water falls, paddle boat, kayaks, bikes, hot tub, rv parking, marina, shuswap, lake,sunsets, lake, boat
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Considered:
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Music Library:
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Lake View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wood Stove:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear:
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 24 - Sep 9, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Jun 23 - Sep 8, 2018
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $75.46
- Refundable Damage Deposit $377.30
- firewood,propane,cleanin $169.79
- Tax Rate 12%
Arrival 1PM Check-In 2PM
Pets: $100 per pet per week
Plus 12% GST/PST Tax
Cleaning:In/Out/Hot Tub/Firewood/Propane: $225
$500 refundable deposit within 7 days of departure
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
SUMMER TIME THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA…….…
Fishing for Rainbow or Lake trout in Shuswap Lake, convenient pick up at your dock (4-6-8 hour trips with local guide)
Experience Scuba Diving in Shuswap and Adams Lake (featuring wall dives, beach dives, shipwreck dives or watch the salmon spawn underwater)
Hiking to local Waterfalls (Margaret Falls 200’ waterfall with a hidden cave under the falls, there are several other spectacular waterfalls in the area)
Bike Rides ranging from beginner to extreme 8km to 100km distances or Mountain Biking up at Larch Hills.
Groove to the Salmon Arm Roots and Blues Festival (Aug 15-17) * Spend a day Golfing at one of the 12 local golf courses.
River rafting and Cata-rafting trips down the Adams River (15 minutes away) or Kumsheen White-water river rafting, an sensation you won’t forget!! (Kumsheen 3 hour trip)
Explore back lanes and country roads where you’ll discover quaint villages, country hamlets and roadside vendors seller their unique wares.
Hike or drive up to White Lake to fish for (Rainbow, Char and Lake trout and many others) this is ONE of the top 3 angling lakes in BC.
Boat over to Copper Island and watch the Cliff divers or hike the trail to the top of the Island and enjoy the panoramic view.
Motor boat or Pontoon boat rentals (for larger groups) and Sea-doo rentals just a few minutes down the road in Blind Bay.
Take a leisurely stroll along the shoreline and enjoy the wild life and gorgeous scenery of Shuswap Lake.
Enjoy Horseback riding at Skmana Lake Trails or High Country Trail Rides (15 minute drive)
Visit the many local Provincial parks with a wide variety of hiking trails, something for everyone! (Cinnemousun park down Eagle Bay Road at the end)
Visit The Enchanted Forest in one of BC’s old growth forests in the Monashee Mountains (you’ll see 800 year old cedar trees, 1.5 hours away)
Explore the Ancient 10,000 year old Hoodoo Mountains (Cinnamon Ridge a 2 hour drive near Kamloops)
View the spectacle of thousands and thousands of Salmon Spawning at Scotch Creek or Adams River. (starting in August)
Rent a motor boat and go to the Shark Shack on Shuswap Lake (floating restaurant and bar)
Take in a winery tour of one of 6 award winning locally wineries or drive to Kelowna and visit some world class wineries there (1.5 hour drive)
Take a drive to the quaint town of Salmon Arm take a walk down the Pier and visit all the local shops (visit Shuswap Pie Company!!)
Experience Ziplining in Chase Canyon good for the whole family, don’t forget to visit Craig’s Bakery in Chase…the best!! (15 minutes away)
Visit the Sonoran Desert near the Osoyoos/US border (4 hour trip well worth it!!) * Go to Enderby Cliffs Provincial Park, Rock Climbing/Repelling and Caving (50 minute drive)
Explore Local and Farmer’s Markets where you’ll find fresh delicious Bing cherries, blueberries, peaches, peaches, plums, vegetables, homemade jams and fresh baking!
Experience the 1600km of Shuswap Lake shoreline with many Provincial Parks, Marsh’s and hidden Cove’s that are only accessible by boat.
Try the Go-Karts and Mini Golf across the lake at Scotch Creek Fun Center or Salmon Arm Go-Karts and Mini Golf in Salmon Arm.
We are conveniently located a short 4 1/2 hour drive from Vancouver and a 5 1/2 drive from Calgary.
This well-appointed home is located 5 minutes from the Trans Canada Hwy, 20 minutes from Salmon Arm and 1 hour from Kamloops and Kelowna.
Easy ten-minute drive will take you to Blind Bay, golf courses, shopping (Village Grocer), restaurants (Marina Grill), 2 Marina’s with Boat rentals and Gas station.
Explore what ONLY the Shuswap has to offer!!
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We live and work in the Lower mainland of British Columbia (White Rock) a few hours away from the beautiful Shuswap Lake.
Why the Owner Chose Blind Bay, BC, Canada:
Things to do in the…..........….FALL, WINTER and SPRING ________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2 Shuswap Fishing Derby’s one 1st Week of June and one 1st Week of November. Get away from it all and enjoy yourselves in the relaxing private Hot Tub & watch the dazzling snow fall around you. Experience the Annual Reino Keski-Salmi Loppet at Larch Hill Chalet food & FUN for the whole family!! (1 hour drive) ________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Enjoy Sledding, Cat or Heli-Skiing at Crazy Creek Resort (in Revelstoke 1.5 hours) Step outside your doorstep & stroll down to the beach and explore many types of wild life the Lake has to offer. Snuggle up with a cup of hot chocolate & read a good book in front of the cozy gas fireplace. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Minutes away from Snowshoeing on any one of the local mountains. Experience Ice Fishing at White Lake (rated as one of the top 3 fishing lakes in BC) Snow Mobile tours where you’ll see all kinds of wild life such as moose, wolf’s, cougar, deer and lynx. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Storm watching right out your front window, depending on the time of year (if you are lucky!!) Snow Skiing/Snowboarding at Larch Hill Chalet, Sun Peaks, Big White & Silver Star (1-3 hours away) Have a fun time Dog Sledding at Sun Peaks Resort (2.5 hour drive) __________________________________________________________________________________________ Take the family on a Sleigh/Carriage ride at High Country Trail Rides (15 minute drive, book in advance) Try Back Country Skiing. Nordic Cross Country Skiing (some of the best in BC) Taking in amazing Sunset views over Copper Island. Fall, Winter, Spring time is a special time in the Shuswap!!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our family purchased this home as our summer retreat to get away from it all, it has the best of all worlds, beach front, dock, private yard, privacy, spacious accommodations, short drive to shopping, restaurants, marina, 15 minutes to Salmon Arm and friendly people!! This property is in a great part of the Shuswap and is perfect for biking, fishing, hiking, relaxing by the lake front, going for long walks down the shoreline and watching the amazing sunsets over Cooper Island.
- Primary: +1 6046714190
- Fax: +1 6049981408
Links to more information:
View of home from the Lake. Ask about our guided Fishing trips or Lake Cruises!
Fully stocked kitchen, with everything you need to make your stay a pleasant one
Spacious living room with 9' ceilings, extra large windows & views of the Lake
3 Large Master bedrooms with King size beds and floor to ceiling windows.
3 full bathrooms 2 on the main floor 1 downstairs with a full size washer/dryer
Covered sun deck with lake, Island and mountain views for those hot summer days!
Spacious front yard, use the Badminton set, baseball gloves, soccer, bocce ball
Enjoy the Water trampoline, Water Slide, Seesaw, Paddle boat, Kayaks, SUP's
Enjoy the backyard, Gas & Wood BBQ pit, Hot tub, BBQ, over 1500 sq.ft. sundecks
Private quiet covered Gazebo area in the back yard for those hot summer days
Aerial view of the property with the BLUE roof and shows beach front with dock
Paddle/Peddle Boat seats 5 for your enjoyment!! Plenty of life jackets avaiable
Nice open spacious kitchen with eating bar, gas range & sensational lake views!
Large Dining Room with views of Shuswap Lake, Copper Island and the beach front.
Living Room with floor to ceiling windows to take in the view of Cooper Island!!
Master Bedroom with Electric fireplace, 3 piece ensuite & access to garden patio
Downstairs Rec room with walk out to yard, 50'' TV, DVD player, Stereo & Netflix
Full length covered sun deck with panoramic lake Copper Island and beach views!!
We have 8 bikes, 3 Kayaks, Canoe, Row boat, Dingy, Water tubes, Fishing rods....
Enjoy the sensational Lake views from the private Hot tub from the back yard
Backyard patio area with 2 Natural gas BBQ's and wonderful views of the Lake!!
Front of the house to the right is the KIDS bunkhouse sleeps 4 - 6 kids
There's a fire pit on the beach with picnic table 30 feet from the waters edge
Have fun on the Water slide located off the dock 50 meters from your front door!
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.