2 Blocks Off Las Vegas Strip -Turn Key Fully Furnished Luxury One Bedroom Condo(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:29-30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Beautiful Furnished With Underground Parking Near Lv Strip
The Meridian Resort is 24/7 guard gated community resort, a quite lush tropical planation situated on 18 acres. The Condo Suites are Professionally Decorated and Designed, and fully furnished with Tuscany style furnishings. This model features spacious floorplan with 9 Ft ceilings and Crown molding. Each Suite is tastefully equipped with Gourmet Kitchens, Kitchenware, Utensils, Stainless Steel Appliances, Maple or Cherry Cabinets, Marble or Travertine Flooring, Flat Screen TV's/DVD, High Speed Internet and Cable, Linens and Washer/Dryer for your convinience. Just bring your tooth brush and clothes.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- 700 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2 Elevators
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 16 - Jun 30, 2017
29 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 6, 2017
29 night min stay
Sep 7 - Nov 21, 2017
29 night min stay
Christmas & New Year
Nov 22 - Jan 15, 2018
29 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Admin Fee $100
- Cleaning Fee $175
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Taxes Not included
International Travelers must submit a copy of his/her Passport and USA Travelers copy of his/her Driver License together with a signed short term vacation rental agreement.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Walking Distance to Las Vegas Strip Hotels, Casino and Fashion Mall. Las Vegas is arguably the most popular place to visit to have a good time in the United States. It's here where all sorts of cultures and locations come together and you can travel from Paris to New York to Venice and back without ever even leaving the strip. This sparkling city is well known for partying and letting loose, but there's much more to experience in Vegas. All of the excitement is certainly fun and worth the trip if you're of age. From the plethora of clubs, casinos and other attractions, it'd be quite a challenge not to have a good time. It is known as Sin City, after all. You can see an Elvis impersonator then catch a famous musician performing a show or watch a theatrical performance.
Las Vegas enjoys a subtropical desert climate so no matter what time of year you visit, the temperature will probably be great (and it’s not hard to stay indoors if not).
When you need a break from the excitement, you can venture off the Strip and visit one of Las Vegas's many museums, the zoo or one of the several parks for a breath of fresh air.
Things to Enjoy on the Las Vegas Strip
- Big Apple Roller Coaster: Channel your inner kid and take a ride on the Big Apple Roller Coaster. You'll rise 203 feet into the air then drop 144 feet. Your pulse will race as fast at the 67-mile-per-hour the drop is cruising at. Just when you think you've found the calm you'll hit the barrel roll, turning 180 degrees like a jet fighter. You're sure to get quite the adrenaline rush.
- Venetian Pool Deck: One of the most stunning spots in Las Vegas is the pool deck at the Venetian. Reminiscent of Italian gardens, this facility offers three pools, a hot tub, cocktails and a poolside cafe. It's the perfect place to relax in luxury. Cabin and pavilion beds are available, as well as lounge chairs on deck or in the lounge pool.
- Gondola Rides: You'll feel as if you've been transported to Italy with a gondola ride at the Venetian. Enjoy a vocal performance via your gondolier as you float down the canals running through the Grand Canal Shoppes. Don't forget to make a reservation for this exciting and romantic tour.
- Eiffel Tower: After you return from Italy, head over to Paris with a trip to the Eiffel Tower. Take a ride to the top of the 50-story replica of the Eiffel Tower with glass elevators where you can get a bird's eye view of Vegas. Once you reach the observation deck, take in breathtaking sights from all around the Las Vegas Strip then stop at the 11th-floor Eiffel Tower Restaurant for delicious French cuisine.
Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Neon Museum: Get a glimpse of vintage Las Vegas at the Neon Museum. You'll find a display of signs from old casinos and other businesses. It was founded in 1996 and maintains restored signs to place around the Fremont Street Experience and in the Boneyard Collection.
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum: Learn about the history of the city and the world at the Las Vegas Natural History Museum with exhibits focused on dinosaurs, marine life and Egypt. Galleries include Treasures of Egypt, the Las Vegas Founders' African Gallery, the Engelstad Family Prehistoric Life Gallery, the International Wildlife Gallery and the Marine Life Gallery, among others.
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts: Don't miss a chance to see a show at the Smith Center for the Performing Arts situated downtown. It consists of three theaters in two buildings and features international music and dance companies. It's also home to the Las Vegas Philharmonic and the Nevada Ballet Theatre. The center also hosts Broadway shows, so make a night of it with dinner and a performance.
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve: Enjoy nature at the Las Vegas Springs Preserve's 73 hectares of land with scenic walks and displays. Here you can marvel at the colorful desert botanical gardens as well as museum galleries, outdoor concert and event venues, and a series of trails that take you through a wetland habitat.
- Fremont Street Experience: The Fremont Street Experience is a favorite downtown Las Vegas attraction. It's a pedestrian mall under a barrel vault canopy. Two sounds stages hold (usually) free concerts for you to enjoy, and this is the location of the Neon Museum as well as the annual New Year's Eve party.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: Enjoy more outdoor space at the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, where you can marvel at large red rock formations including sandstone peaks and walls known as the Keystone Thrust. The walls rise up to 3,000 feet and are a popular hiking and rock climbing location. The canyon is only accessible by the four-wheel-drive road of the scenic loop, so it's perfect for adventure-lovers.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Real Estate Broker/Owner with 25 + years’ experience in sales & Marketing of Resort communities, Luxurious Condominium, New home development, as well as Vacation Fractional Ownership in the US and International.
Why the Owner Chose Las Vegas, NV, USA:
The Best Location walking distance to Las Vegas Strip - the World Largest City for Hotels/Casino and entertainment.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The Only 18 Acres Residential Resort Near Las Vegas Strip. 24/7 guard gated community, fitness center, jacuzi, pools and more....
- Primary: +01 7026124150 Quick response via Text/ email
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.