In a quiet and exclusive area, in the hamlet of S.Marco in Villa at the slopes of the hill where the country town of Cortona lies, you find the Villa Bietolini a grand mansion of the 18th century with a large park with swimming pool and tennis court. The villa was constructed in 1773 by the Don Giuseppe Maria e Michelangelo Manciati Del Conte Brothers, later it was acquired by the aristocratic family of Marchesi Bourbon of Petrella who were descendents of Borboni of Spain and who sold it at a later stage to the current owners. In many parts of the villas interior the original decoration, frescoes and furnishing can still be admired. One of drawing rooms has a collection of antic prints presenting Cortona as well as Cortona 's Saint Margherita. The owner of the accomodations, himself a poet specializing in humour, owns a library of 5000 books. The villa's extensive park is rich in variety of trees and ornamental plants. Following are being offered for rent: Villa Augusto, Villa Rolando.
The cottage " Villa Augusto" with all the rooms at ground level is located in one of the park's corners. Generously decorated with antique furniture and antique prints it on the other hand offers all the amenities of modern life The cottage is equipped with an independent central heating system and it has a fireplace. It has dishwasher and washing machine. For outdoor living tables, chairs and recliners will be provided. A special feature is a spacious pergola with barbecue facility, -a perfect spot for relaxing and romantic dinner. Ideally the cottage sleeps four with the option of adding one bed. It consist of a large live-in-kitchen with fire place, one bedroom with one double bed, bed-room with two twin size beds and a bathroom with bathtub and showerhead. Guests may use tennis court and swimming pool.