Expertly crafted 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom St. George vacation home well appointed with designer furnishings located in the new vacation home resort community Paradise Village at Zion in Santa Clara, Utah.
Introductory rates still apply. Book your stay today! Last minute bookings are welcome, ask about last minute booking rates.
Designer furnishings add a special blend of character and functionality to this home. Comfortable blended with rustic. Similar to the surrounding desert area. This home is brand new and ready for vacationers to enjoy.
Close, but not too close, steps from the back patio to the beautiful, newly completed multiple-tiered swimming pool. The large, upper pool splashes into the lower pool over a connecting waterfall feature. A large, "red-rock" waterslide falls into the lower pool near the kid-friendly, Shamu-deck (shallow pool). Pool is awesome any day, all year round!
Take in some sun and lay out on one of the generously spaced sun decks surrounding the pools. Or, enjoy the on-site poolhouse fitness center including treadmill, weights and additional equipment. Poolhouse also includes an indoor and an outdoor lounge area with functional gas fireplaces and comfortable patio furniture.
A quick walk right next door brings you to Gubler Park. Gubler Park is a gathering area for little league baseball, family or group activities including use of the open grassy areas. There is a pavilion and splash pad that is available for reservations (inquire for phone number). ***UPDATE*** : Completed pickleball courts and sand volleyball as well as a few covered tables and bathrooms! This area turned out awesome and is ready to enjoy! This is a joint improvement project between Paradise Village at Zion and Santa Clara City in the Northwest corner of Gubler Park.
Red Rock Villa has an unmatched location with on-site community-private pool, adjacent city park with endless amenities, public walk/jog/bike paths leading from the doorway that interconnect the whole area, and gorgeous views of the entryway to Snow Canyon. Also close by are miles of Santa Clara and Saint George trail networks for mountain biking, hiking, trail running, as well as (separate) trails for ATV-ing! There is something for everyone.
Enjoy nearby attractions Zion National Park, Snow Canyon, St. George, Tuacahn Amphitheater, Entrada Golf, Sand Hollow Golf Course, Dixie College, downtown St. George for many festivals and events throughout the year.
Enjoy spring break baseball/softball tournament in St. George and Santa Clara at nearby baseball fields and softball fields, Huntsman Senior Games, and championship golf year round.
Endless recreational opportunities await with hundreds of miles of trails for ATV or 4x4. Santa Clara has many miles of mountain bike and hiking trails that provide a challenge as well as incredible views of Red Mountain, Snow Canyon, and all the way to the cliffs of Zion National Park (best enjoyed at sunset).
* Walking distance to Archie Gubler City Park (pickleball, sand volleyball, grass, pavilions, etc.)
* 02 miles to downtown Santa Clara
* 03 miles to Entrada at Snow Canyon
* 04 miles to Tuacahn Amphitheater
* 05 miles to Snow Canyon State Park
* 07 miles to downtown St. George
* 20 miles to St. George Municipal Airport
* 47 miles to Zion National Park
* 45 miles to Mesquite
* 125 miles to Las Vegas
* 150 miles to Bryce Canyon National Park
* 155 miles to Lake Powell (Wahweap Marina)
* 2-car garage + 2 optionally in driveway (shared overflow parking for boats, RVs, or additional vehicles available within about 100 yards from home)
* Large, extended back patio tastefully appointed with spacious seating, a breakfast table and a quality outdoor grill for outdoor living
* Community grassy area between back patio and pool area (*under construction)
* Adjoined Gubler Park (open grass areas, pavilion and splash pad with reservations, several baseball diamonds, and new pickleball and sand volleyball under construction)
* Poolhouse with indoor and outdoor lounges including fireplaces and comfortable furnishings
* Resort two-tier swimming pool with a fountain, waterfall, slide and kiddie pool
* Large poolside spa/hot tub/jacuzzi
* Kiddie Pool
* Exercise room with weights, treadmill, exercise bike, etc.
* RV Parking
* Boat Parking
* Paved Walking / Running Trails
* Cycling / bike route
* Open shared grassy area next to the pool
* Gorgeous panoramic views of Red Mountain and Snow Canyon
Additional Gubler Park Amenities (5 minute walk)
* Pickleball (complete!)
* Sand Volleyball (complete!)
* Four Baseball Fields
* Splash Pad (reservable)
* Large open family room with adjoining kitchen and dining areas
* Premium flatscreen Smart TVs (Living, master, and queen bedrooms)
* Audio system supporting Airplay, as well as
* DVD player
* Amazon Fire TV
* Cable TV
* WIFI - High speed internet connectivity (40 Mbps down / 20 Mbps up)
(sleeps 2) Master bedroom: Beautiful bamboo king bed, large windows, and private master bathroom with walk in closet
(sleeps 2) Queen bedroom: Rustic wooden queen bed with large windows
(sleeps 4-5) Bunk Bedroom: Full over Full bunk bed with a twin trundle underneath - bunk not recommended for full sized adults
(sleeps 2) Family room: top-quality, queen-sized sofa sleeper
Total sleeping capacity: 10-11 comfortably in beds (*note that the full over full bunk is not recommended for adults)
Note: This development is new and there is still some construction on-going. There are unmarked hazards that exist and change rapidly. It is impossible for me to keep 100% up-to-date on exact conditions within the community. Please know that the core of the community including my home is complete as is the pool and pool-house areas. There is a walkway immediately next too and behind my home that leads to the pool (about 150 feet away).
Red Rock Villa, Paradise Village at Zion, vacation home, vacation rental, St. George, Santa Clara, Snow Canyon State Park, Entrada, Zion National Park, Tuacahn Amphitheater, Huntsman World Senior Games, St. George Marathon, St. George Ironman, spring break baseball tournament, softball tournament, Sand Hollow State Park, Quail Creek State Park, mountain biking, road biking, cycling, hiking, canyoneering, rock climbing, walking, trail running, boating, jet skiing, pool, waterslide, sun bathing, golf