Available from March 6, the apartment is located on the fifth floor of a magnificent building on Gran Vía street, in the historic center of Madrid.
In a historic building dating back to 1925, this 200 m2 apartment has four bedrooms and four bathrooms (three of them en suite). Completely renovated at the beginning of 2017, it has been decorated with love to make your stay cozy and equipped with all the comforts such as air conditioning throughout the house, TV in each room, amenities in the bathrooms (gel, shampoo, conditioner , body milk and hand soap), etc. South facing, it is incredibly bright.
The building has three elevators.
Large living room of 60 m2, with balcony overlooking the street and large windows that flood this room with natural light. It has a dining table for eight people, and a rest area where you can enjoy a large cable TV (with more than 80 channels), with which you can watch Spanish and international football, Champions League, movies, series, channels international, etc.
Four bedrooms (three of them with bathroom en suite), with fitted wardrobes and TV.
Four large bathrooms, three with shower and one with bathtub. We provide gel, shampoo, conditioner, body milk, hand soap and a hair dryer.
Spacious and modern kitchen equipped with all the appliances you may need in your stay such as washing machine, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator, microwave, induction plate, Nespresso coffee machine, Kettle, toaster and iron.
Of course all the necessary equipment for your enjoyment such as glasses, cups, glasses of wine, pots and pans of different sizes, bowls, fountains, etc., to make you feel at home.
60 m2 of tarraza to enjoy! It has a table with chairs for lunch or dinner, a seating area with a sofa and two armchairs, and two sunbeds for sunbathing. Next to the sunbeds, a shower will serve to refresh us. Although the house is located in the heart of Madrid, you will enjoy a quiet and difficult to imagine silence.
Attention to the guests
- I will be at your disposal before your arrival to try to solve all the doubts that you have.
- I will wait for you at the entrance of the building to take you to the floor, show it to you and answer your questions.
- I will provide tourist information you may need as well as maps and plans.
- During your stay, I will always be at your disposal with a simple phone call.
- Daily floor cleaning.
The apartment is located in the Centro district of Madrid, on Gran Vía street.
The Gran Vía is the most well-known street in Madrid and in it you can find atmosphere at any time of the day throughout the year. In its 1300 meters in length you can see buildings such as the Metropolis, the Palace of Music, the Lope de Vega or the Coliseum and thus discover the architectural wealth of this area. Only in this street, you will find stores like Loewe, Zara, Primark, Bershka, Stradivarius, H & M, etc.
Being in the center of the city has all the historic and monumental Madrid, as well as the most important museums (El Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza, Reina Sofía, etc.), theaters, musicals, parks such as El Retiro. or the Botanical Garden, and countless bars and restaurants.
Crossing the Gran Vía you can enter the Chueca neighborhood, the most cosmopolitan neighborhood known as the Soho of Madrid. Full of bars, restaurants and shops, it stands out for its life both day and night.
So that you can get an idea of its location I indicate the time you will use (according to G Maps), walking to reach the most outstanding tourist spots:
-Puerta del Sol: 5 min
-Plaza de Cibeles: 5 min
-Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza: 9 min
-Plaza Mayor: 10 min
-The Royal Theater (Opera): 12 min
-Museum del Prado: 14 min
-Palacio Real: 16 min
-Cathedral of the Almudena: 18 min
-Museum Reina Sofía: 19 min
-Temple of Debod: 24 min
How to move
The apartment is in the heart of the city so the best way to get around is by foot. Everything is close!
In any case, the Gran Vía subway stop is only 40 meters away, 10 bus lines have a stop less than 60 meters and hundreds of taxis pass through the door every day.
I will be happy to tell you more precisely how to get to the point of Madrid you want.
The entry will take place between 16.00 and 20.00 hours. Between 20.00 and 21.30, an additional € 30 will be charged, from € 21.30 to € 23.00 will be charged € 50, and from € 23.00 to € 00.00 will be charged € 100. The departure will be before 11.00 hours.
Pets are not allowed
No parties or events are allowed
Arrival time: from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m..
- You can only smoke on the terrace, never inside the apartment. - It is forbidden to have parties, loud music, shouting and any behavior that may disturb the neighbors at any time of the day or night. We must respect the rest of others as one wants them to respect theirs.
- In case there are well-founded complaints from the neighbors, we will deduct 50% of the deposit and if the breach persists, the apartment will be expelled without any right to reimbursement of any kind for the time not enjoyed, and the deposit will not it will be returned. The owner reserves the right to call the police in case of complaints from neighbors.
- No pets allowed.
- It is forbidden to throw objects, cotton, compresses, cleansing pads, etc., into the toilet, as this can cause blockages in the building's downpipes.
- If the guest loses the keys you must pay € 50, in addition to paying the bill of the locksmith if necessary to open the door. If the host must move to open the door, the guest will have to pay € 50.
- If there is a breakage of some item of the apartment of little value and within normal use, such as a glass, a plate, etc., the deposit will not be applied. Any other type of break involves a deduction from the security deposit equivalent to its replacement value.