From the tree-lined Greenbelt trails to the bustling streets of downtown Boise, all the best of the city will be within walking distance while staying at this one-of-a-kind vacation rental. Boasting 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, multiple lounge areas and an outdoor living space, this custom-built house offers unique accommodations for 9. Play in Camel’s Back Park, float down the Boise River and dine out on State Street - only a short stroll from your front door!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
You’ll be vacationing in style when you book this noteworthy 2,500-square-foot home, distinguished by industrial architecture with exposed ducting, concrete floors, metal railings and wood open riser stairs.
The chef in your crew will have no qualms about cooking in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, outfitted with state-of-the-art appliances, top-quality cookware and a large standalone island. For a taste of the local fare, take a stroll toward downtown Boise, brimming with area favorites!
A half wall with a wine cooler and double sided gas fireplace separates the kitchen and dining area from the main living space. Stream a feel-good show on the flat-screen Smart TV and, if you can’t all agree on what to watch, feel free to host a second viewing party in the game room or rec room - both containing a flat-screen Smart TV.
Top off the day with a cruise along the Boise River Greenbelt trails using the provided bikes or enjoy some R&R in the private backyard. Surrounded by lofty trees and fencing, this serene outdoor space is sure to become a go-to spot during your trip. End your evenings gathered around the fire pit, sharing everyone's highlights from the day's adventures.
Play a round of ping pong in the garage before settling into one of the 4 tastefully appointed bedrooms for the night. Guests staying in the master suite will enjoy the added luxury of a private balcony, flat-screen Smart TV and full en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub and spacious walk-in shower.
-- THE LOCATION --
The best of Boise is just a quick bike ride or leisurely walk from your city abode. Take the bikes out for a spin on the scenic Greenbelt trails, head straight for downtown to pursue local shops and eateries, or find a lunch spot along the Boise River only 2 blocks from the house. For a change of scenery, Hyde Park and White Water Park are also within walking distance.
Also within walking distance is the water park 3 blocks away, along with the Camel’s Back Park trail system. Home to over 10 acres of land lined with tennis courts, an outdoor gym, a playground, hiking trails and more, the park has something for every traveler to enjoy!
If you’re planning your trip for the wintertime, be sure to bring your skis and check out the Bogus Basin Recreation Area, a 25-minute drive from your vacation rental. The mountain offers a plethora of snow sports, as well as summer activities like mountain biking, tubing, climbing and horseback riding.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, wine cooler, free WiFi, wireless printer w/ paper, laundry machines, central air conditioning, a double sided gas fireplace, 4 flat-screen Smart TVs, a game room, ping pong table, Foosball table, child gates, 1 garage parking spot, parking for 3 vehicles in the driveway, 8 adult-sized bikes, stainless steel gas grill on the back patio, outdoor fire pit (wood provided), outdoor furniture and more
- Unbeatable Boise location - Within walking distance of Camel’s Back Park, Greenbelt trails and the abundant shops and restaurants of downtown!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boise Airport (~7 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 25
- Event fee(s): Required. Please reach out to Evolve for details
- Outside services/vendor details: Outside services/vendors allowed
- Event parking: Parking is available on the street on a first-come, first-served basis
- Alcohol policies: Alcohol allowed
- Event insurance: Insurance required
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed (there is a $250 fine for violating the no pets allowed policy)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note this property may not be suitable for mobility impaired as all bedrooms and bathrooms are located on the second level
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in