Experience the best of luxury lake living during your stay at this 5-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house on Harveys Lake. The 2,884-square-foot home accommodates 10 guests and features a boat slip, dock, boathouse, sunroom and more. Look forward to lazy summer days and brilliant fall foliage. Enjoy boating and fishing on Pennsylvania's largest natural lake and making yourself at home at this exceptional all-season family destination!
Master bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Office): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Bedroom 5: Full Bed
This beautiful home is the epitome of luxury and comfort. While the original home is over 100 years old, the property has been recently updated to include a gourmet kitchen, completely remodeled bathrooms and plenty of comfortable furnishings.
The open concept main floor encompasses the kitchen and living area and features a beautiful 2-sided stone fireplace in the center. For additional space and entertainment, the game room includes a 9-foot pool table and a large flat-screen Smart TV.
Cooking is truly a joy in this stunning kitchen, complete with top-of-the-line stainless steel Viking appliances, a farmhouse sink, and generous counter space. Serve buffet-style on the island or family-style at the dining table.
Soak up the sun on the dock or retreat to the sunroom and relax in the shade. Whether you're out on the dock or inside the home, the views of the lake are simply spectacular. The lake is located just down the driveway, where you can swim, fish and take out your boat!
Harveys Lake is Pennsylvania's largest natural lake, prime for fishing, swimming, boating and even scuba diving! Dine along the shore at waterfront restaurants and relax on the beaches. Park your boat at Grotto Pizza, grab some lunch and fill up your tank!
Pick up artisan cheeses, freshly baked goods, jams, jellies and organic produce at The Lands at Hillside Farms just 15 minutes away.
For more outdoor recreation, Frances Slocum State Park and Frances Slocum Lake are roughly 20 minutes away. There you can explore numerous hiking and mountain biking trails or enjoy a quiet picnic.
Ricketts Glen State Park is 26 minutes away, home to a 94-foot waterfall in the Glens Natural Area, 13,050 scenic acres, a beach and so much more.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, linens and towels, flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, washer, dryer, gas fireplace, wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), 9-foot pool table, treadmill, 2,000-square-foot boathouse, dock, boat slip, 2 jet ski slips, 2 floating jet ski docks, gas grill, a swimmable area off the dock, driveway parking for 6 vehicles and more
- Unbeatable location right on Harveys Lake! Just 20 minutes from Frances Slocum State Park, 26 minutes from Ricketts Glen State Park and roughly 23 miles from the airport!
- Nearest International Airport: Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport - 100 Terminal Road, Avoca, PA 18641, ( ~ 23.0 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in