Our warm and inviting homeaway offers the most spectacular view of the Mission Mountain range possible, a short 15 minute drive to Flathead Lake!
We offer clean, comfy nice beds to start and end your day with! Located 8 miles south of Polson, (Flathead Lake) & 7 miles West of Ronan.
SMOKING OUTSIDE ONLY!
Accommodations with amenities:
*600 square feet of living space: Cozy and welcoming!
* Wireless Internet
* completely private guest quarters that sleep 6 guests comfortably
*The master bedroom features a King size bed, with a variety of firm to super soft pillows
* Vintage dresser
* 32" flatscreen smart tv
* Second room is a convertible living area with 1 Queen memory bed & Sleeper sofa with air mattresses if needed
*Double Hideabed couch
* private tile bath with a walk-in shower.
* bedding, pillows, towels, and paper products, & blow dryer are provided; electric heat, electric blanket for a cozy night
* BBQ in the yard;
Apartment sized kitchen: 2 burner cooktop (no oven), sink
*Microwave, toaster, coffee maker, mini refrigerator, dishes, cups, bowls, pans, and utensils.
* Guests provide their own meals. Great restaurants are nearby.
*Private entrance ~ with a sitting deck.
*Horses in the corral.
*Flowers, gardens, lawnchairs, deck, amazing sunsets, and sunrises over the mountains.
* weekly maid service . No daily maid service
*Please do not hesitate to call with any questions!!
Your reviews are valued and important to us! Reviews reflect your stay & how well our description fits your experience!
*SMOKING GUESTS: OUTSIDE ONLY!
*Flathead Lake is the largest and the cleanest natural freshwater lake in the West. It is approximately 18 miles wide, 23 miles long, and has 161 miles of shoreline. The lake offers great recreation: swimming; - local site seeing boat tours, kayak tours, and fishing charters.
While in the area, visit one of the Flathead Valley’s nine championship golf courses; horse boarding, lessons, and trail rides are nearby;
*Glacier National Park is an hour’s drive away. Glacier Park offers ranger led walks, horseback riding, boat tours, fishing, a hikers paradise and the 52 mile “Going to the Sun Highway”.