Large, Sunny Flat Just Minutes from the Croisette, Cannes(39 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-12 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
2 Double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, lift, A/C, balconies with views
Master Bedroom is large with a king-size 1.80 m wide bed, en suite bathroom with WC, a sitting/study area, + west-facing balcony to enjoy the afternoon/evening sun.
The second double bedroom can have 2 single beds (plenty of space inbetween !) or made up as a king-size bed. Large wardrobe and east-facing balcony, and adjacent shower room.
The living room and fully-equipped kitchen (oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, w/machine + table for 3/4) all open onto a long balcony, facing east, to enjoy the sun from first thing in the morning until noon, or the shade in the afternoon . Second shower-room with large shower, washbasin and WC , + a 3rd independent WC.
It is just 8 min walk from the seafront (La Croisette), 5 min walk from the smart shops in rue d'Antibes, and exactly a 9 min walk from the Palais des Festivals. Buses pass within 100 metres, and there is a local supermarket, pharmacy etc 100m away.
FREE TELEPHONE CALLS!
Calls to ordinary landlines within France and nearly all other countries are FREE and unlimited. Calls to US/Canadian cellphones are also FREE; charges to other mobile/cell phones and calls to Special Numbers are chargeable.
This is in addition to FREE WiFi Internet access throughout the apartment. A private, secure parking space for one car is available (advance notice required.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- On floor 4
- 80 m²
- Elevator : Electric shutters and electric sun awnings
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- THE APARTMENT IS FULLY AIR-CONDITIONED Bedroom 1 is large, has new en suite bathroom with bath/shower basin and WC, fitted wardrobes, a sitting/study area, and a west-facing balcony with chairs and pretty views. It has a 180cm/6' new sue per king size double bed. There is also a 120 cm/4' x 60 cm/2' child's bed/cot available on request. Bedroom 2 has two single beds (which can be made up as a king size double,) fitted wardrobes, and an east-facing balcony with pretty views. A baby's cot (60 x 120 cm/2' x 4') and a 80 cm folding single bed are available on request (in advance). There is a new, separate Shower Room (large shower, basin, WC) and a third independent WC. The living room has a comfortable sofa bed (for one person), other sofas/easy chairs, a dining table for 6, 48" flat-screen digital/HD TV and DVD player, and picture windows leading onto the east-facing balcony. The Kitchen is fully-equipped, and has a table for 3-4 people....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The bathroom is en-suite to Bedroom 1, is new and has modern fittings comprising: bath with shower, vanity basin, WC, hair dryer, and storage for all those personal toiletries, make up etc. The shower room (also new) for Bed 2/Living Room also has modern fittings, a large shower enclosure, vanity basin, and WC. There is a separate, third WC with hand basin....moreless
- A reserved PARKING SPACE in a secure underground garage is included in the rental; ACCESSIBILITY: the apartment (4th floor, with a lift) is all on one level. Level access for a WHEELCHAIR to the building entrance and apartment can be made through the courtyard - ask for details. SMOKE ALARM fitted. CHILDREN: well-behaved children are welcome. Please note the apartment is on the 4th floor, and all rooms open (with quite heavy sliding/lockable doors) onto the balconies. The building is a quiet residential block, and is therefore not suitable for noisy children or loud parties! FREE TELEPHONE CALLS ! Telephone calls to ordinary landlines in France and most other countries, are free (also cellphones in USA and Canada); Any telephone charges are deducted from the deposit, after checking usage on-line. WiFi INTERNET Rental rates include being met at the property (usually by the owner) and shown everything; town maps and an Information File are provided...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Tourist Attractions
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
48" digital TV with English language programmes, DVD/CD player, two three-seater sofas, two comfortable high-back armchairs, dining table for 4-6 people, owner's library of classical CDs and books...moreless
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Apr 7, 2017
7 night min stay
May 16 - May 27, 2017
12 night min stay
Jun 25 - Sep 16, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
All bookings are subject to an 80 euro end of stay cleaning charge and 15 euro/person laundry charge; a Security Deposit of 500 euros (returnable if no damage) is payable.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
Centrally but quietly situated in glamorous Cannes, famous for it's Film Festival and the glitterati, with some of the best shops in the world on your doorstep, just a few minutes walk from the Croisette, where you can stroll along and admire the beautiful yachts and sunsets... and just 'people-watch' from one of the (free) blue chairs, or enjoy the beautiful private or public beaches.
St Tropez (take a boat!), Grasse, Nice (explore the Flower Market and Old City) and Italy are all easily accessible by car or train.
Or explore the quaint old town of Cannes 'Le Suquet', the museums, antique and flower markets on foot or with the help of 'Le Petit Train', and have your photo taken on the red carpet of the Palais des Festivals.
For shopping the rue d'Antibes is HEAVEN! Very stylish shops, not necessarily expensive. For everyday needs there are a supermarket, boulangerie, bars, restaurants etc within 100 metres, and the food markets at Place Gambetta and Forville are a few minutes walk
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Born in London, I have always enjoyed France and the amazing clarity of the light in the south of France. Now 'early-retired' I manage this property myself and always welcome guests personally, showing them everything they need to know about the area and the apartment.
Why the Owner Chose Prado République, Cannes, France:
With the sun streaming into the living room in mid-February, coming from the north of Europe how could I resist?
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Quiet apartment in a quiet residential area (wake up hearing the birds sing !), but in the centre of town and only a few minutes walk from the Croisette/beach/Palais des Festivals. Private parking. Adjustable air-conditioning/heating. WiFi internet and FREE landline calls to many countries.
- Primary: +33 618274332 Usually available 8.00 - 22.00, french time.
- Secondary: +33 618274332 Usually available 8.00 - 22.00, french time.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
New Shower Room
View east towards 'Californie'
The World Comes. To Cannes....
The world-famous Croisette
Part of Living Room
The famous Carlton Hotel
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.