100% Renovated with over $60K in upgrades. All new Granite, and fixtures throughout. The entire unite has completely new furniture throughout. This unit is completely furnished, including mens/ladies Golf clubs, Beach Chairs, Umbrella, all Kitchen appliances and dishes as well as pot/pans. Unit also comes with Cable TV (Living room and both bedrooms), and wifi as well.
The unit offers a very comfortable screened in patio over-looking the 8th hole of this challenging 9 hole Par 3, which is very well manicured at all times.
The beach is a very short walk, as well as the main pool with Tiki Bar, and restaurant.
The complex also offers a full work out facility and Library.
There are numerous excellent waterfront restaurants within 2 miles from this gated condo facility.
Here is our favorites:
1. OCEAN VILLAGE TIKI BAR ON THE RESORT - By far my favorite place on the island is the poolside tiki bar. A perfect place to grab lunch and you can even get an early dinner if you order before 6:30. Our favorites are the pulled pork nachos and the coconut shrimp. The dipping sauce with the shrimp is incredible. During the high season of December and the Spring months the Inn at Ocean Village is also open. Can’t beat the idea of walking down the beach to dinner-GREAT HAPPY HOUR!
2. 12A BUOY – Just started going there last time down. Was blown away at how good the food is. Right off the island, take a right at the first light.
3. CHUCKS SEAFOOD– On the Island, just before the bridge. Great food. Be sure to call ahead and reserve a table on their upper patio. Great view.
4. CAPTAINS GALLEY FOR YOUR BEST BREAKFAST – Right off the island on your right at the intersection of the first light is Captains Galley. Opens at 7, the best place for breakfast. Some great deals for $5-6.
5. MANGROVE MATTIE’S - Great view of the water. Right on the island with some great deals if you get there before 6.
6. NORRIS BBQ – Head right (north) on US after crossing the bridge. 2-3 miles on the right. Baby back ribs and Onion Loaf. Our family tradition for 30 years.
7. ARCHIE’S SEABREEZE – Great place to hand out near the beach. Good place to get some drinks and an appetizer. Live music on the weekends.
8. BLUEWATER BEACH GRILL – On the Island at the Pier. Great place, great food.
9. HURRICANE GRILL– Also at the pier. Great place for some wings, a drink and a place to watch a ballgame with an atmosphere.
10. GOODFELLAS PIZZA – On the island, right by Cumberland Farms Gas Station is a place called GoodFellas Pizza if you want to delivery. If you want to do pickup, right off the island is a Papa Johns and Domino's.