Escape the bustle of city life and retreat to the charms of Reading! This 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment boasts free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, an electric fireplace, and free off-street parking so you can enjoy your stay in style. City Park awaits within walking distance, while The Pagoda is just over 1 mile away for easy access! Unwind on the community patio after a live show or sports game at the Santander Performing Arts Center or Arena, or the FirstEnergy Stadium!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Bright, cozy and filled with a blend of old-fashioned charm and modern comfort, this apartment has everything you need for a 5-star stay! Unwind in the living area or, if you'd rather be outside, kick back on the shared and stylish terrace.
The apartment boasts wireless internet access throughout, and 3 flat-screen cable TVs so you can stay up-to-date on your shows! After long days of touring Reading, cuddle up in front of the electric fireplace.
Use the well-equipped kitchenette whip up some snacks to satisfy any cravings you might have. The wooden dining table offers seating for 4 beside the sun-soaked bay window.
Pack it in for the night in either one of the bedrooms - both of which feature king beds and flat-screen cable TVs - or on the sleeper sofa.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll be only 0.3 miles from City Park, putting you within minutes of the paved walkways, basketball courts, tennis courts and playground! In the summer, you can easily walk over to one of the concerts performed in the City Park Bandshell.
See Reading from a new perspective at The Pagoda where it rests at the summit of Mount Reading. Learn about the historic structure and stop for a bite to eat in the cafe before heading back down. More about local history awaits at the Reading Public Museum located 2 miles away in Wyomissing, which is also the childhood home of Taylor Swift!
Other Reading attractions include GoggleWorks Center for the Arts and the Santander Performing Arts Center! Sports fans can watch semi-pro hockey games at the Santander Arena and minor league baseball at the FirstEnergy Stadium!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, electric fireplace, provided linens and towels, access to a shared community patio, covered parking for 1 vehicle with available street parking and more!
- Central Reading location steps from City Park and just 1.4 miles from The Pagoda, with an easy drive to GoggleWorks, Reading Public Museum, the Santander Performing Arts Center and the Santander Arena!
- Nearest Major Airport: Lehigh Valley International Airport (~41 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: The property is located on the second floor and is only accessible via stairs
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in