Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Cottage in St Hilary, Nr. Marazion, Cornwall, England - Central Location For Beaches And Touring The West Of Cornwall
Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, to the front of the cottage, is a double, with a wardrobe, chest of drawers and overlooks the garden. Bedroom 2 is a twin, wardrobe and bedside table and enjoys countryside views at the rear of the property. Extra storage on the landing outside the room .
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please note in the high season May, June, July and August only 7 or 14 night bookings are accepted. Shorter stays will be charged at the full rate.
- Please report any breakages or problems to the owner immediately . This enables us to rectify things quickly for you and before the next changeover d
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Sue HarveyAsk a question
About Sue Harvey
I've lived here since 1972 and my children went to the local playgroup and school. They spent many hours digging in the sand at Perranuthnoe and Marazion beach and making dens in the back fields and now my grandchildren do the same.
Sue Harvey purchased this Cottage in 1972
Why Sue Harvey chose St. Hilary
The property was very run down but old and full of character with a pretty garden which was very overgrown. It used to have a pond and frogs still come back and visit us every year! It was in a very central position easy to get to Penzance and Helston and also had easy access to the A 30.
What makes this Cottage unique
The stunning views from the rear of the cottage and well stocked garden were a winner.