3 Double Bedroomed Villa with Private Swimming Pool(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Close to the beach, resort centre and fabulous golf courses
Airport pick ups: Transport can be arranged to have you picked up at the airport and taken direct to the villa, and then picked up on your departure date to be taken back to the airport. It is by mini bus and will seat a party of 6 with luggage.The cost is approximately £90 return. The driver will have the keys and show you round the villa.
Welcome Packs: A welcome pack can be arranged to be left at the villa for you on your arrival. Fresh fruit, tea, coffee, orange juice, butter, milk, water etc. Please specify when booking. This will be at cost.
WiFi is available but is payable locally.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2007
- 200 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Master en-suite bedroom with double patio doors / windows, which open onto a large roof terrace with table and chairs and patio umbrella. The room is very light and airy with one wall consisting of a full glass window / double patio doors. Consists of 1 double bed, double wardrobe and dressing table. All windows and patios have built in blinds. Tiled floors throughout. 2nd upstairs bedroom has a full en-suite bathroom. Has 3 single beds, a double wardrobe and dressing table. The room is light and airy with 4 windows. Tiled floors throughout. Downstairs bedroom has en-suite bathroom attached, and also a patio area looking onto the garden, with a small table and chairs. Has 3 single beds, double wardrobe and dressing table. Has 2 windows and a glass door to the rear patio. Tiled floors throughout. There is also a travel cot...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Air-conditioning en-suite bathroom has a power shower with hydrating sprays, radio, and light built into the shower. There is a full sink with mirror and cupboards at the side and below the sink. Toilet with built in bidet spray. 2nd upstairs bathroom has a full bath with shower over. Also has a toilet with built in bidet spray. Sink with full mirror over and cupboards for storage. Downstairs bathroom has a shower with built in cubicle. Has a toilet with built in bidet spray. Full mirror with cupboards at side and under sink. Also the washing machine is fitted under the worktop....moreless
- Wheelchairs are accessible via the garden and through the patio to the dining area, there is also a downstairs bedroom and bathroom. Please not wheel chairs will not fit in the downstairs bathroom. Wheelchairs not accessible through the front door (due to steps) and the upstairs of the property. The outdoor pool is approximately 45 m3 but is of a depth of about 4 feet, therefore children unable to swim must be supervised, and also diving is not allowed. There is also an outside shower which available before entering the pool....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $249.95
- Metrerd Electric Use $0.00
- Metered Water Use $0.00
- Taxes Not included
Rates are lower if booking for 2 weeks or more.
Prices for 2 weeks are:
£1200 high season.
£1100 mid season.
£700 low season.
10% (min £100) deposit required to secure bookings and payment in full 8 weeks before stay.
Additional £200 refundable damage deposit required.
low season long term rates available
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Situated approximately 50 kilometres to the east of the city of Antalya, with beautiful harbour, shops and scenery and 60 kilometres to the west of the resort of Side, with its bars, restaurants, beaches and Roman architecture.
The Villa is within 10 minutes drive of 8 international golf courses, including new courses designed by Nick Faldo and Colin Montgomery's new course opened in October 2007 is 5 minutes walk from the villa. There are many historical attractions a short drive away including spectacular waterfalls, the famous Aspendos amphitheatre (which regularly holds concerts) and the Roman Amphitheatre and Apollo monument at Side, and also the ancient Roman city of Perge. The Villa looks out on the spectacular Taurus mountains which stretch from Antalya to Alanya. There are 2 beaches nearby, Belek and Kadriye which have both been developed with bars and restaurants and water sports. And shopping available in Belek and Kadriye with large local markets held every week.
Other Activities: Close to many archaeological sites of interest.
Golf: There are 8 international standard golf courses, all within 10 minutes drive of the villa. Courses designed by Nick Faldo and Colin Montgomery and many more renowned course architects. They are some of the best courses in Europe and Belek is fast becoming a Golfing paradise. Rounds can be booked in advance.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: This is a family owned villa of which we spend all our holidays here and have done for the past 10 years. We love our holidays here in Belek as its such a relaxing holiday with our own private pool and the local people and town are so inviting. The location is great as within walking distance to the beach and town and so there is always something to do.
Why the Owner Chose Serik, Antalya, Turkey:
We chose the location as situated next to the finest golf courses, as we enjoy golfing hence we leave a set in the villa if anyone wanted to have a go for themselves.
- Primary: +44 7708264760 Mobile call anytime.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Villa with private swimming pool
Outside eating area
Second and third bedrooms have 3 singles in each
En suite shower room to third bedroom
Villa looking from pool
Open plan lounge
i pod doc
Stair gates fitted top and bottom of staircase
En suite bathroom to second bedroom
downstairs 3rd bedroom terrace
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.