The Lunker Bunker is located on AL Highway 79 just outside Scottsboro, Alabama. It is privately owned and maintained and is in an excellent location for you to enjoy all the great aspects of the Lake Guntersville area. This rental house, across the highway from Lake Guntersville, is convenient to the Mink Creek boat launch (3 miles), Goose Pond Colony (5 miles), and Waterfront Grocery (5 miles)… perfect for any fishing, hunting, boating or golfing getaway.
Known for excellent bass fishing, the Lake Guntersville area also offers outstanding hunting, golfing, kayaking and other boating/watersport activities. If you’d rather do some shopping, the city of Scottsboro is home to the famous Unclaimed Baggage Center, as well as many other unique shops and boutiques such as Patches and Southern Grace. Other close by attractions are Cathedral Caverns State Park in Woodville; Huntsville Space and Rocket Center; and the Tennessee Aquarium, Ruby Falls, and Rock City in Chattanooga. Both Scottsboro and nearby Guntersville offer many casual and fine dining restaurants. For supplies and groceries, the Scottsboro Walmart is approximately 10 miles away.
This 3 bedroom/3 bath rental house is fully furnished with LOTS of rustic details. It sleeps up to 12, comfortably… It has all the amenities you will need…
• KITCHEN-refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, electric griddle, toaster oven, crockpot, dishes, utensils, pots and pan
• LINENS/LAUNDRY-a basic supply of towels, washcloths and linens are provided; full-size washer and dryer; iron
• LIVING ROOM- 50” flat screen TV with cable, dvd player, oversized recliner, loveseat, queen sleeper sofa, gas stove heater
• BEDROOM 1- 4 built-in xl twin bunk beds (each with light/power), dresser, small TV & dvd player
• BEDROOM 2- queen bed, desk with drawers
• BEDROOM 3 (master)- queen bed, large dresser, TV with cable, private bath
•. REC ROOM/extra bedroom - full size sleeper sofa, kitchenette (small sink, microwave, coffee pot, small refrigerator, etc.) game table, chair, and private rustic bath with large shower
• BATHS- full bath with shower/tub off hall, master bath with shower & new bath with large rustic shower
• DINING AREAS- table with 4 chairs, large bar with bench to seat 4 to 5, kitchen bar with 4 barstools, round high-top game table could also be used
• OUTSIDE- covered front porch, covered back patio area with table/chairs and charcoal grill, covered parking for 3
•. Free WI-FI
Other items of interest:
• Lake view from front side of property
• Pull-through access (the driveway can be accessed off the highway on the front side or from a private road on the back side)
• Covered parking large enough for 3 boats
• Outside electrical outlets available for charging boats
No smoking inside house and no inside pets!
Minimum age to rent -- 25 years old