About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Lunker Bunker*Scottsboro/Lake Guntersville area-near Goose Pond-sleeps 12
The Lunker Bunker is located on AL Highway 79 just outside Scottsboro, Alabama. It is privately owned and maintained and is in an excellent location for you to enjoy all the great aspects of the Lake Guntersville area. This rental house, across the highway from Lake Guntersville, is convenient to the Mink Creek boat launch (3 miles), Goose Pond Colony (5 miles), and Waterfront Grocery (5 miles)… perfect for any fishing, hunting, boating or golfing getaway.
Known for excellent bass fishing, the Lake Guntersville area also offers outstanding hunting, golfing, kayaking and other boating/watersport activities. If you’d rather do some shopping, the city of Scottsboro is home to the famous Unclaimed Baggage Center, as well as many other unique shops and boutiques such as Patches and Southern Grace. Other close by attractions are Cathedral Caverns State Park in Woodville; Huntsville Space and Rocket Center; and the Tennessee Aquarium, Ruby Falls, and Rock City in Chattanooga. Both Scottsboro and nearby Guntersville offer many casual and fine dining restaurants. For supplies and groceries, the Scottsboro Walmart is approximately 10 miles away.
This 3 bedroom/3 bath rental house is fully furnished with LOTS of rustic details. It sleeps up to 12, comfortably… It has all the amenities you will need…
• KITCHEN-refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, electric griddle, toaster oven, crockpot, dishes, utensils, pots and pan
• LINENS/LAUNDRY-a basic supply of towels, washcloths and linens are provided; full-size washer and dryer; iron
• LIVING ROOM- 50” flat screen TV with cable, dvd player, oversized recliner, loveseat, queen sleeper sofa, gas stove heater
• BEDROOM 1- 4 built-in xl twin bunk beds (each with light/power), dresser, small TV & dvd player
• BEDROOM 2- queen bed, desk with drawers
• BEDROOM 3 (master)- queen bed, large dresser, TV with cable, private bath
•. REC ROOM/extra bedroom - full size sleeper sofa, kitchenette (small sink, microwave, coffee pot, small refrigerator, etc.) game table, chair, and private rustic bath with large shower
• BATHS- full bath with shower/tub off hall, master bath with shower & new bath with large rustic shower
• DINING AREAS- table with 4 chairs, large bar with bench to seat 4 to 5, kitchen bar with 4 barstools, round high-top game table could also be used
• OUTSIDE- covered front porch, covered back patio area with table/chairs and charcoal grill, covered parking for 3
•. Free WI-FI
Other items of interest:
• Lake view from front side of property
• Pull-through access (the driveway can be accessed off the highway on the front side or from a private road on the back side)
• Covered parking large enough for 3 boats
• Outside electrical outlets available for charging boats
No smoking inside house and no inside pets!
Minimum age to rent -- 25 years old
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 07, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
good set-up, lots of room, advertises parking for 3 boats under roof, that would work for smaller fishing boats but not bass boats,but easily 2 with lots of room and space for a third not under cover. Good location, close to all.
Great property for weekend get away with friends
Well decorated and clean
Pam was very nice and welcoming
We really enjoyed our stay!!
We just needed some time away from our busy lives to relax a little and this place was perfect, the kids loved the game room and the adults enjoyed the time to visit.. had everything we needed for grilling and cooking, just good time spent with friends and Pam kept a good check on us in case we needed anything.. will definitely keep this place in mind if we have chance to get away again..
Spacious, nicely decorated, & comfortable
With 3 full bathrooms and sleeping accommodations for up to 12 adults (3 actual bedrooms, 2 separate sofa beds), this house is a great place to bring a large family, extended family, or a group of friends for a relaxing getaway. The newly-added game room (which has one of the sofa beds) is a nice extra that we really enjoyed. The owner, Pam, lives right next door and is eager to help with any issues or concerns.
Very nicely decorated house with everything you need
The 3 bedroom house is a perfect choice for a getaway vacation. It's clean, cozy, and fun. We spent a long weekend there with a friend's family, and the kids loved their room with bunk beds and privacy. The house is cross street from the lakeside, but has a cute front porch to hangout .
A++ Recommend The Lunker Bunker!
This place has it all. Very spacious. Sleeps 8 with no problem if you need 8. It has all the amenities. The kitchen is loaded with all you need to cook. She even gives you a 20 lb bag of ice. There is a grill out back. Two nice carports to park a boat under. This place felt like home away from home. She has all kinds of games for you to play! It is right across the street from South Sauty Creek. You have a boat launch within 1.5 miles toward Scottsboro and another 4 miles toward Guntersville. We celebrated my 50th birthday there and it was great. Pam, the owner, lives next door and she makes sure you have all you need and then some. Very sweet lady! I highly recommend this place to all! We'll be back for sure!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Minimum age to rent - 25 years old