Boaters Paradise! Private dock on Private Cove; open slip for your Boat
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- We require a signature on the rental agreement from two adults age 25+
- We respectfully ask you to look elsewhere if you intend to host a house party or heavily drink.
- Guest trash exceeding our one large bin must be self-disposed. Instructions to local convenience center (<5 miles) provided.
Brandon and Jen
About Brandon and Jen
We love the lake! Jen's extended family had a lake house growing up and it has always been a dream of ours to have a place for our family to enjoy during the summer! We love swimming, fishing, boating, skiing, wake boarding, wake surfing, and watching the water! We love what the lake means: play & relax!
Brandon and Jen purchased this House in 2015
Why Brandon and Jen chose Estill Springs
This property was perfect for us! We loved the separate guest cottage (Canary's Nest) for our parents or family and friends with small children to enjoy while we were there. It is very close to town and to the boat launch so we wouldn't be spending our time on the road, we'd be spending it on the water!
What makes this House unique
We love the private cove for easy swimming and double boat slip with jet ski ramps! The view from the screened in porch is amazing! And the trees keep everything shaded so you are still cool when you are on the deck! We have a bunk room for the kids and nice size beds for the adults! Well appointed kitchen and an easy driveway to get in and out of with a boat. Fantastic deck space for the day time and great entertainment center for late night movies!