Villa with 4000 M² Garden Not Overlooked and Heated Pool(41 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
All modern conveniences, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, very quiet and green
Quiet and not overlooked, the garden planted with olive trees, palm trees and evergreen oaks is a shelter for birds, squirrels, rabbits and cicadas. You are in the middle of the countryside yet only 500 m from the village of Vendargues and all its amenities (bakery, grocery, pharmacy, etc.) and also close to Montpellier as well as to the beaches, the river, Nîmes, etc.
Fully air-conditioned and South-exposed, the villa is fitted with automatic gate with videophone as well as alarm system to ensure total peace of mind.
You will enjoy a secured 8x4 m pool with removable safety gates and heated from Easter to Mid-October (salt treated).
Fully renovated in 2012 with contemporary careful decoration and fittings, this villa is pleasant and functional for big families, 4 couples, elderly people and disabled people.
This 140 m² single-storey villa on 4000 m² land has been fully renovated in 2012
3 bathrooms (bath with LED and music), walk-in shower with hydromassage and LED and many storage spaces in each bedroom (the villa is just for you).
Top-of-the-range furniture (3 Cassina sofas), new household appliances, double door refrigerator, coffee machine, Lavazza coffee and espresso machine, stone grill, raclette machine, blender, mixer, wine cellar, washing machine, tumble dryer, etc.
Broadband Freebox with many channels and multimedia (radio, USB port, etc.) and 2 televisions with Freebox connection (foreign channels).
Heated salt-treated 8x4 m pool with removable gate meeting safety standards
250 m² outdoor bamboo parquet floor, 8 sunloungers, garden furniture, outdoor table seating 8, pool toys, table tennis table, boules, bike, barbecue, hammocks, etc.
2 lovely wooden cabins for children with slide, swing, sandbox, etc.
The garden surrounding the villa is 4000 m². Relaxation in a hammock far away from the pool, games for children, the song of the cicadas, siesta in the villa without being disturbed by the ones who want to chat around the table or by the pool, etc.
The sleeping area is separated from the living space
The villa has no direct neighbour: it is surrounded by a private oak forest. You can make noise, play in the pool, you will not disturb anyone. You are not in a housing estate.
When the weather is good, you can organise large receptions: wedding, Communion, birthday, family reunion, etc. For the occasion, we provide extra tables and chairs for free (if they are available).
For Christmas, there are many events in the village (nativity scene, light decoration in the streets and on the houses). A villa decoration contest is organised by the town hall. During its journey on its carriage on the night from 24th to 25th December, Santa Claus gives gifts to the good children. It is an unforgettable time for children and adults.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Member since: 2012
- 140 m²
- Max. occupancy 8
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Considered:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Bedding is new (2012) and sheets and towels are provided: 1 pool towel, 1 large towel and 1 small towel per person. You will have the pleasure to discover made beds upon arrival. You will find 8 extra small plaids. Each room is equipped with reversible heating (air-conditioning/heating) as well as double glazing. Bedrooms are equipped with smoke detectors 2 baby cots, a folding cot as well as a low chair without arms (convertible into 90 cm bed) can be added in any bedroom. Changing table, bath, high chair, pushchair and baby monitor are at your disposal Bedroom 1: 160 cm bed and direct access to a bathroom with toilet Bedroom 2: 160 cm bed and direct access to the pool and the garden Bedroom 3: 2x90 cm beds, Freebox television and direct access to the pool and the garden Bedroom 4: 2x90 cm beds 90 cm beds can be joined to make a large bed. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Bathroom 1: double vanity unit, heated towel rail, bath with light therapy (LED) and USB port (to listen to music and relax) and toilet. Shower room 2: walk-in shower with hydromassage and LED, vanity unit and heated towel rail Separate toilet with washbasin accessible to wheelchair users Shower room 3: in the pool house, shower, washbasin and toilet Each bathroom, shower room and toilet has a window for natural air. ...moreless
- This 140 m² single-storey villa has no step to go outside or to reach the pool. Doors are suitable for disabled access. The doors meet disability standards. The pool has a removable gate meeting safety standards for young children. In each room, there is a smoke detector. Broadband Freebox is at your disposal for free to watch many programmes in all languages and to connect to the Internet by the pool. There is a volumetric alarm system in the villa and the garage. There are security doors with alarm system. In the pantry, you will find a second refrigerator and a wine cellar (Eurocave). All the Bosch household appliances are new (bought in 2012). Lavazza coffee machine and capsules, raclette machine, stone grill, mixer, blender, electric kettle, top-of-the-range furniture (Cassina sofa) and lots of living space will guarantee nice moments....moreless
- Video Games:
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Nude Beach
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Bowling Center
- Disco Club
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Water Sports
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Restaurant Guide
- American Kitchen
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Beach Towels
- Child's Swing
- Deck / Patio:
- Gated Community
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Porch / Veranda:
Rental Charges Rb
- Charges Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 8 - Apr 1, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 2 - Jun 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- OfflineRDD $1,716.47
- No additional mandatory fees
Les 200 euros de menage comprend:la blanchisserie des draps et linge de toilette( les lits sont prêt a votre arrivée), le nettoyage de la villa, le passage hebdomadaire des jardiniers et pisciniste( en haute saison).
les tarifs sont toutes taxes comprises.
la caution est de 1600 € restituée après l état des lieux ,conforme, de départ ( cheque ou espèce)
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Nestled in the heart of a green haven, the village of Vendargues will seduce you. You are within 20 minutes from the coastal beaches, the Espiguette Beach, the beaches of Palavas and the beaches of La Grande Motte.
You are within 30 minutes from the river: Grottes des Demoiselles, Hérault Gorge, Pic Saint-Loup, Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, Lac du Salagou, etc.
Montpellier is 9 km away. It is a must-see and an ideal holiday destination to discover Montpellier which is booming: museums, architecture and all sorts of arts.
Sun, leisure activities, rich architectural and cultural heritage, Montpellier is the art of living
Close to the Cévennes, close to the greatest sites of Languedoc-Roussillon and Provence (Montpellier, Sète, City of Carcassonne, Nîmes, Alès, Arles, Avignon, Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Aigues-Mortes , Pont du Gard, Bambouseraie d'Anduze, Hérault Gorge, Verdon Gorge, Tarn Gorge, Grands Causses, Millau Viaduct, Grottes des Demoiselles, Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, Cirque de Navacelles, Salagou Lake, Les Baux-de-Provence, etc.), only 15 minutes from the beaches (Grande Motte, Port Camargue, Le Grau-du-Roi, Palavas, etc.) and 10 km from the historic centre of Montpellier for many visits.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I am a mother of 2 children. I live in Montpellier. I love sharing this small piece of paradise with my guests and help them spend good holidays.
Why the Owner Chose Vendargues, France:
Vendargues is a small village typical from our region: quiet, a few steps away from the sea and the river, with small easy road access to easily visit Montpellier, Avignon, Carcassonne, etc. When the villa is not rented, it is a true resting place for us who live in the centre of Montpellier. The children love biking, swimming in the heated pool, enjoying the outdoor spaces, giving bread to the horses, etc. We play boules, do barbecues with friends, etc.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
We love the comfort: there are 160 cm wide beds, new bedding with new pillows. Your nights will be sweet and peaceful without urban noise pollution. Bathrooms are equipped with electric heated towel rails. The villa is very well insulated and equipped with reversible heating (air-conditioning/heating). The quietness of the garden and the tranquillity of this place offer an ideal place to relax.
- Primary: +33 0674573220
Links to more information:
Removable gate meeting French safety standards
Entrance of the property/terrace/motorised blind
Garden lighting, palm trees, olive trees, rose-bay
Olive tree and stone pine
The garden from dining table seating 8/10
Master suite: television/bathroom/air-conditioning
Bedroom 2: pool access/air-conditioning/shutters
Bedroom 4: orchard side/air-conditioning/shutters
Behind the villa: cabin/slide/sandbox/table tennis
Heated salt pool weekly maintained in summer
Weekly maintained 4000 m² garden not overlooked
Shaded terrace/table for 8/furniture/8 sunloungers
Pool, bar with song of cicadas/ideal for siesta
Dining terrace: grilled meat on the barbecue
Dining room/2 living rooms/kitchen on the right
New kitchen (2012): refrigerator/dishwasher/hob
Master bathroom: bath/double vanity unit/toilet
Separate shower room: heated towel rail
Bedroom 3: pool access/air-conditioning/shutters
Behind the villa: horses are waiting for you
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.