- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No parties/events - Pre-approved and booked with the owner.Pre-approved and booked with the owner.
No smoking - $250 Re-conditioning fee will apply if done$250 Re-conditioning fee will apply if done
Max guests: 4
- NO SMOKING allowed. A $250 Re-conditioning fee will apply to your bill if you smoke inside the Retreat. Dishes left for staff will be charged $40
- No pets are allowed inside the house. Owner and other guest that stay at the Retreat have allergies. Must be respectful of that!
- NO partying or loud disruptions. Complaints made/cops called, $150 fine. All guest will need to leave by 10:30pm weekdays & 11:30pm weekends
Warmest of welcomes
We were welcomed by Andrea and her adorable six year old son, Christopher when we arrived. Christopher showed my husband and I where we could find every game in the house as well as gave us some freshly picked flowers from the property. Andrea later brought some fresh veggies from her garden which were delicious. We really enjoyed our walks to lake and getting to know all of the neighbors dogs. Great windows throughout the house for sunshine and lightning shows. Nice kitchen that was well equipped.Relaxing country retreat.
Great place for a weekend away
Very clean and cozy. Close to the lake and wonderful scenery.
KU graduation 2019
Very nice property. Unfortunately, it rained most of the weekend so we couldn’t used the beautiful outside property. This lovely home near Clinton Lake had everything we needed except wi-fi. Would stay here again.
Great place near Clinton Lake
Very comfortable and clean house in a quiet neighborhood. Andrea met us at the house and her hospitality and friendliness was outstanding! We went fishing on Clinton Lake and this was the perfect location as the state park with boat ramps was just down the road.
We had a WONDERFUL time. Andrea and Loren were very pleasant and accommodating. To the point when Loren made the comment, if there is anything that you need don't hesitate to call. Was making a big family meal, couldn't find a potato masher, called and within minutes Andrea delivered it and a hand mixer to make sure we had what we needed to get the job done. BEAUTIFUL location, can't wait to come back when the weather is a bit warmer to utilize the lake and beach that is less than a mile away. THANK YOU