Gorgeous House with Cherry Orchard in Sierra Foothills!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
This beautiful house is located on 5 acres in Cameron Park Estates in El Dorado County in the Sierra Foothills. It is half an hour from Sacramento and 15 minutes from historic Placerville. It is also near Folsom Lake and Coloma where Gold was first discovered. It is a unique place to observe wildlife such as hawks, deer, and wild turkeys. The deck offers stunning views over the 5 acres covered with old oak trees, and the fruit tree orchard next to the house. It is a wonderful place to hang out, relax, watch the children play and enjoy nature, while you're just 5 minutes away from restaurants, and shopping.
If you like to be active, there are many opportunities such as visiting museums, gold mines and antique stores and the many excellent wineries in the El Dorado and Amador County.
You can also go biking, boating, bathing in the American River, hiking, exploring caves. The choices are endless. In the winter this property is conveniently located one hour from Sierra at Tahoe Ski Resort. A day trip to beautiful Lake Tahoe takes only one hour and a half.
- Wineries: the Sierra Foothills feature several wine growing regions such as the Shenandoah Valley, the Fairplay area in south El Dorado County, Apple Hill and Gold Hill.
- Rafting: South Fork of the American River
- Gold Panning and exploring: Coloma where Gold was discovered
- Visit the Sutter Mill Gold Mine in Sutter Creek (1 hour); they offer very interesting tours into the mine,
- Visit Sutter Creek or Placerville both old Gold Country towns. (Antiques and nice shops, great bookstores)
- Ski at Sierra at Tahoe (one hour), come home and light a fire in our wood fireplace. Prepare a cheese Fondue in our fully equipped kitchen.
- Visit El Dorado Hills with many great Restaurants, Shops and Movie Theaters.
- The owners will be happy to give you more tips on things to do.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Gated Community
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 - Dec 26, 2016
3 night min stay
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $350
- Cleaning $170 + tax
- Tax Rate 10%
Sun-Thu ..................... $250/night .. $1300-$1600/week.
Fri-Sun including holidays .. $300/night.
3 days minimum for holidays, Thanksgiving 4 nights.
$150 cleaning fee.
$250 Deposit. Extra charge may apply for additional people exceeding 8.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Spring time, lavender blowing and flowering pear blooming
Deck and garden
Creek in the Spring
kitchen and breaking eating area, table with leaf
master bed and bath upstairs , easter KING bed, latex organic mattress
full bath upstairs master bed/bath suite
Full bath downstairs
bedroom #4 twin bed and sofa bed full size
winter and spring view
front of the house
front and side of the house with little bridge over creak
House with Cherry Orchard in the summer and fall
open area, kitchen, dining room, living room
Dining Room seats 8-10 people
part of master bed/ bath upstairs
Bedroom downstairs, queen bed, memory foam, balcony.
bedroom # 3 downstairs full bed and twin
view from landing
wood stove in living room
open area, kitchen, living room, dining room
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM