2 Bdrms + 1 BR Cottage + Sleeper Sofa, 2 Baths, Sleeps 10 (8 Adults + Children)
Bedroom 3 (Living Area with queen sleeper sectional)
Sleeps 10 (8 adults + children). Adult is defined as 14 and older. Air mattress also available for children. Additional adult occupants are NOT allowed.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children are defined as 13 years or younger.Children are defined as 13 years or younger.
No smoking - Outdoors only. Place cigarette butts in trash.Outdoors only. Place cigarette butts in trash.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- House rules are strictly enforced. Any violation of House Rules could lead to the forfeiture of all or part of your security deposit.
- Final confirmation of your reservation and access to the property is contingent upon owner approval.
- Security cameras on site to protect the property. All cameras are clearly visible, pointed out towards exterior and turned off during guest stay.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Chad Arnouville
Chad and Jennifer Arnouville were born and raised in Louisiana and met while attending college. They were married in Fort Worth, Texas in 2005, where they moved so Jennifer could attend medical school and begin their careers. They still reside in Fort Worth today with their two children, Claire and Isaac, and the family dog, Ollie. The Arnouvilles purchased Arapaho Cove in 2016 as a weekend retreat from a busy life in the city.
Chad Arnouville purchased this House in 2016
Why Chad Arnouville chose Royal
We enjoyed visiting Hot Springs for years. We've spent time camping on Lake Hamilton and Lake Catherine. We had been searching for a vacation home for a couple of years in Hot Springs when the cabin came on the market and we thought it was perfect.
What makes this House unique
The lakehouse has a firepit with adirondack style chairs sitting out on the 40 foot swim deck. Sit and enjoy your favorite beverage underneath one of the covered decks and surrounding twinkle lights. Take a dip in the quiet cove that has water year round.