Booking guest / cardholder MUST BE 24 years old to rent the house and must be present during your stay.
Every third (3rd) night stay is FREE. ONLY reserve the first 2 nights and note which date you will be staying as your 3rd free night. We will adjust the calendar to reflect your 3rd FREE night.
Arapaho Cove offers accommodations to those looking for a lake front getaway minutes from downtown Hot Springs, Arkansas. The cabin offers all the amenities of home in a peaceful lake front setting. The perfect weekend getaway destination, located just 4-5 hours from the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex, Oklahoma City / Tulsa and 1 hour from Little Rock.
Arapaho Cove offers visitors easy access to many activities including:
- Fishing, Boating, Canoeing or Kayaking on Lake Hamilton and the Ouachita River.
- Superb dining and shopping in Hot Springs.
- Access to National Park and Museums.
- Lake front access, swimming and boat dock
- Two (2) Queen Bedrooms with pillow top mattresses, Cottage with one (1) Queen Bed, Sleeper Sectional with one (1) Queen Mattress
- Sleeps 10 (Up to 8 Adults + Children (Air mattress available))
- Wireless Internet
- Widescreen High Definition TV
- Playstation 3 (Blu-ray/DVD) + Video Game Library
- Gas Fireplace
- Full house back up generator
- 2 Bathrooms and an outdoor open air shower
- Fresh Cotton Towels
- Hair Dryers
- Full size Washer/Dryer with detergent
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave, oven/range and dishwasher
- 12 cup coffee pot (gourmet coffee supplied)
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Great views of Lake Hamilton from the decks
- Sorry no pets or indoor smoking allowed (Please place all cigarette butts in bin on patio)
Note: We supply all our guest with a starter supply of coffee products, paper goods, hand and dish soaps. Any additional supplies will be provided by the guest.