Leaser Lake Bed and Breakfast is the hub of your vacation adventure or relaxation. We're located in the quiet foothills of the Blue Mountain and Pocono Mountains with easy access to major highways. Our newly renovated open-concept studio apartment has a private entrance in a separate building, high ceilings and is nicely appointed with a comfortable lounge area including a large couch with HD TV and a cozy fireplace, bedroom with new queen bed, (+2 New Sealy comfort cots for sleeping 4 guests), full bathroom with shower, kitchenette with granite counter tops, fridge, cooking burners, microwave, griddle and pizza oven, also an office desk area with free WIFI (5G). On site activities include board games, pool table, shuffleboard table, outdoor fire pit, sitting area, free use of Mt Bikes and seasonal gardens. The picture window overlooks the Blue Mountain range where the Appalachian Trail runs across it's ridge.
$20.00 per guest per night over 2 guests.
Second floor accessible by stairway only. Must be at least 25 years-old to rent. No pets. No smoking in room, smoking in room will result in $150.00 cleaning fee.
Queen bed with new mattress and [ 2 ] additional Sealy comfort sleeping cots.
Queen sized Bed with Linens
2 Sealy comfort cots with Linens
[ 1 ] Graco Pack ‘n Play with fitted Linens [available]
Large wrap Couch, can be slept on but it is not a pull out.
Flat screen TV
Kitchenette with granite countertops
Dishes and silverware for [ 4 ] people
[ 1 ] Full bathroom with shower
Ground level snowboard/ski/baby stroller and/or golf bag storage
Outdoor fire pit [Firewood additional]
Outdoor sitting area
During your stay, stargazing is spectacular any time of year from your private balcony. Enjoy the peaceful gardens, or sit by the fireplace and relax. Top your stay with a massage in your apartment or in our peaceful secluded garden from a local massage therapist.
The B & B is a short walk to Leaser Lake State Park, the only lake in Lehigh County, PA. Five-hundred-forty acres of sprawling landscape is home to over 200 species of birds. The recently renovated 117-acre lake is popular for kayaking/canoeing, paddle boarding, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, and bird watching. Leaser is a catch and release lake. Avid anglers can try their luck at catching bass, pickerel, muskellunge, walleye, perch, trout, catfish, crappie, sunfish, and bluegill. Watersport and bike rentals are available from Leaser Lake Boats, Bikes & Bait.
There are multiple restaurants, wineries and distilleries to tempt even the most discerning palate for your dining pleasure.
Find adventure: mountain biking at the Trexler Nature Preserve single-track; take a day-hike on the Appalachian Trail; try zip-lining; ski and snowboard at Blue Mountain Resort and Bear Creek Resort; and there are dozens of golf courses in Lehigh, Carbon and Berks counties for the avid golfers.
There is plenty to see for the sports enthusiasts: the Velodrome cycling arena; Coca Cola Park-home to the Phillies minor league team, the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs; The PP&L sports center-home to the Lehigh Valley Phantoms and the Philadelphia Soul arena football teams.
Find family-fun activities: at the Lehigh Valley Zoo; Hawk Mountain Sanctuary; ride the train at the Kempton Railroad; Crystal Cave cavern tours; and Bear Rock Junction has two challenging miniature golf courses, and Go-carts.
Glen-onoko Falls offers spectacular nature walks. Afterwards, take a train-ride, bike the rail-trails, shop quaint boutique, and enjoy gastropubs in nearby Jim Thorpe.
Artsquest, the Sands Casino, and the PP&L Center host concerts and other exhibits. For shoppers, there are several Outlet Malls; and the Pocono area attractions are nearby. Or, take a Day Trip to Philadelphia, New York City, Gettysburg, or the Harrisburg Waterfront for some added fun.
By renting the Leaser Lake Bed and Breakfast you are agreeing to the following
Guest Rental Rules
1. No smoking: flames or any combustibles anywhere in the building, Smoking is permitted outside and on the balcony
2. People other than those in the guest party may not stay overnight. Any other persons in the property are the sole responsibility of the guest.
3. Guest should not create excessive noise that may disturb neighbors. Quiet time is 10:00 PM
4. The Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. It is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use premise.
5. Guests will keep the property and all furnishing in good order
6. Guests will only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are not permitted
8. Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles must park in front of double garage door.
9. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels as our towels or linens are not permitted to leave the premises.
10. Please put garbage in trash cans in rear of building. Leave recyclables in the room
11. Guests may use the entire property with exception to Main house, garage, small shed, wood deck in rear of house, hot tub, propane grill.
12. The mineral content in the water is high, our water is filtered however during drought conditions the iron smell may be slightly noticeable.
13. Fireplace is propane gas, do not open glass or control panel door
DONOT REMOVE PROTECTIVE GRILL IN FRONT OF FIREPLACE
14. The property is on a septic system. Flush only toilet paper.
PLEASE…Do not flush anything else…Paper towels, feminine products, food, etc.
15. Do not set anything on the pool table i.e. Luggage, Drinks, Dishes, People etc.