Cabin, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Please don't ask for an exception.Please don't ask for an exception.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- Any violation of the house rules/rental agreement will result in a loss of all or a portion of your $300 damage deposit.
- Examples of damage deposit charges include: Broken spa cover, Stains on white towels, extra cleaning beyond the basics described in rental agreement.
- Other examples of damage deposit charges: Stains on bed linens, missing or broken items in the house, smoking in the house.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
About David Williamson
We are United Methodist pastors at a church in St Augustine and bought this place as our family getaway and investment for retirement.
David Williamson purchased this cabin in 2008
Why David Williamson chose Andrews
We bought this cabin because it was in one of the most beautiful areas we'd ever seen. It is so peaceful and relaxing to listen to the creek bubbling by and there is something to enjoy during every season.
What makes this cabin unique
We like to relax, spend time with family, enjoy the beautiful outdoors, read a book by the creek, hike local trails, fish for trout, and play in the creek.