Idyllic Villa on a Natural Property with a Panoramic View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Porto Cervo villa description
This roomy house is notable for its quiet and its beautiful panoramic view. It is nestled into a large natural property. The many large and small sandy coves of the Costa Smeralda can be reached in just 10 minutes by car. For those who enjoy nightlife, there are many possibilities in Porto Cervo (restaurants, dancing, etc.). For those who wish to enjoy the beautifull typical nature and the unique folklore of Sardinia, they'll find their longed for quietness here, in the atmosphere of the house uand its surroundings.
breathtaking view and atmosphere: Nearby lovely artist historical village of San Pantaleo with piazza full of oleander trees, baker, butcher, supermarket, cafes and restaurants. 10 minutes to the famous Porto Cervo yacht harbour, with its lovely piazza, with elegant cafés and restaurants and designer boutiques. 20 minutes to the old port-town of Olbia, 200 years old. Trips to archaeological sights. Island trips from Cannigione. Nightlife with pianobars in 5 Starhotels and discos around. Breathtaking beautifull beaches and clear sea of finest quality.
wonderful view und atmosphere:
- 145 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms with showers and toilets, plus shower outside.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Smoking only allowed outside on the terasses and garden. Upstairs the house has a tower apartment, with its own bathroom and big sunning terrace, completely private from the rest of the house, with air conditioning, plus the possibility to enjoy the sunshine nude. The very big garden terraces of the house are 3, to have sunshine or shadow, as you like; there you have a lovely view over the landscape. The outside dining place is enchanting, beautiful antique wooden table, for great candle-light dining. If you want service of a maid, or for cooking or child taking care, possible shortly at 15 Euro per hour, cooking 15 Euro per hour, for some weeks or long term an arrangement is possible. A Chauffeur (se) or guide- company-lady is available. The rest of the villa has a lovely winddraft all through the house....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Autumn Foliage
- Recreation Centre
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Horse Riding
- Paddle Boating
local services and businesses
- Fitness Centre
- Massage Therapist
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Pass Optional
- Dining Area
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Veranda / Loggia
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Surcharges: Electricity, water and gas 25 Euro per person per week. Bed linens 10.- Euro and towels 5 Euro per person per weekly change. Final cleaning 150 Euro. Deposit 400,- Euro. Air conditioning upon request 25 Euro per day and heating upon request 25 Euro per day. Pets upon request 10 Euro per day Childbed 50 Euros once.The renting will be confirmed for both sides after the confirming of the renting dates by the incoming of an account sum of 1000,- euro, 3 months before the renting starts, the rest plus damage-deposite have to come in on the same account, both times I will immedately confirm your incoming sum and the renting with dates and name and adress of the house.The deposite will be given back after rentsending , if no damage was caused and there has been nonsmoking in the house, smoking is only allowed on the terraces and in the garden, if not loss of deposite, because the next renters,all of them nonsmokers, will annulate their rent which is a great loss for us, and besides all exspensive handmade textiles of the decoration have to go to the cleaning to get the bad smell out.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Olbia (20 km) at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Ferries: Olbia (20 km) und Golfo Aranci (20 km) at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Olbia at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Olbia at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 6 Kilometres
- Primary: +0039 3397406014 0039-339-7406014
- Secondary: +0039 0789 985010 Available from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Utaru di multa
Utaru di multa
Living room with panorama view
view from Utaru di multa