Fishermen's, Golfer's, Boater's, Kayaker's, Birder's & Snowbird's Dream!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-31 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bokeelia house description
Beautiful, spacious, newly renovated home located right on Pine Island's only golf course and just minutes away from some of the best fishing in the world, this is the place to enjoy your warm weather hobbies or to simply RELAX!
Newly renovated large kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances is perfect for a great home cooked meal or entertaining guests. Large lanai with gas grill and dining table overlooking the 12th and 18th holes of Alden Pines Country Club as well as the nesting Ospreys.
- 1850 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Smoking Allowed:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Master bedroom (14 x 14) has a new queen size bed, dresser with attached mirror, bookshelf with HDTV, nitestand with lamp and alarm clock. Sliding patio with vertical blinds door opens to the lanai and two windows overlook the golf course. There is a walk-in closet off of the master bathroom.The master bathroom has one room with a granite double sink vanity and another room with a bathtub, toilet, and a walk-in shower. The Blue Bedroom is spacius with two windows, a nice sized walk-in closet, full sized dresser with mirror and a nightstand with a lamp and alarm clock. The Yellow Bedroom has a large window overlooking the Royal Palms in the front of the house. It has a nice sized closet and full sized dresser....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Course View:
- Golf Course Front
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Walking distance to Alden Pines Country Club Clubhouse, Tarpon Inn, Pineland Marina, general store and paved walking/biking trail. Just a short drive to other fine restaurants and bars, unique shops and galleries, churches, bait shops, grocery and liquor stores. Catch a ferry from Pineland Marina to visit several islands just a short boat ride away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Mar 31, 2014
31 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2014
7 night min stay
Oct 1 - Nov 30, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee: $50 + tax
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 11%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) at 38 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Pineland Marina at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Stringfellow Road at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Pineland at 0.6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Tarpon Inn at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Alden Pines at Bokeelia
- Nearest Restaurant: Tarpon Inn at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: My name is Michael Halsey. I am originally from north central Illinois and moved to southeastern Wisconsin at a young age, where I've spent most of my life. I have been enjoying what Pine Island and the surrounding area has to offer for nearly twenty years.
Why the Owner Chose Bokeelia:
I am an avid golfer, fisherman, boater and nature lover. Conveniently located just minutes from Boca Grande Pass (The Tarpon Capital of the World) and Pine Island Sound (home to some of the best Sea Trout and Redfish fishing around). This property gives me the best of everything I love about Florida without the noise and hassles of heavy traffic!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This home has an 'Old Florida' charm with it's large beautiful yard with mature Royal Palm, Coconut, and Lemon trees. The view from the spacious Lanai is gorgeous one, overlooking the golf course, the nesting Osprey and other tropical birds.
- Primary: 2623880318
- Fax: +1 2626734039
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front Driveway and Royal Palms
Front of House
Backyard & Lanai
Lanai dining table overlooking golf course
Backyard view from lanai
Breakfast nook and kitchen
Living room with blinds open to lanai
Master Bathroom double sink
Yellow guest room
Lanai view overlooking hole #12 and hole #18
18th green from lanai
close up of living room wall art
Blue guest room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 21, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.