VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent West Maui reviews
piece of paradise
"beautiful clean and well equipped unit. great location. incredible view and super comfortable beds! loved lounging on the lanai!having beach chairs, beach boards and snorkels at your disposal were so helpful.even came with free wifi, games and dvd's!! truly five star luxury!!
beautiful snorkeling right off the beach with restaurants and shops at whaler's village next door."
Guest: Johan P.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 20, 2015
"I recently stayed at this unit for four nights in May. The condo had great views of the water and we could see the sunrise in the morning. The condo came fully stocked with cookware, cleaning dishware, running laundry. For outdoor activities, the condo came with snorkel equipment and boogie board. The unit even has TV and blu ray player for a day that my wife and I wanted to stay indoors and watch a movie at home. I highly recommend this unit for anyone wanting to visit West Maui. My wife and I will look to stay again in the future!"
Guest: JonDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 19, 2015
"Stayed a week in this Condo in July 2015. There was myself, husband and two older teenage girls and we all had a fabulous time - it just wasn't long enough!
What we liked:-
- Booking was done via email and replies to queries were prompt, honest and polite.
- The price was very reasonable for a large, modern 1 bedroom condo in Maui.
- It was an easy drive to from the airport and we could park virtually outside the unit.
- The unit was recently redecorated and was very modern, fresh and had a feeling of quality.
- The beds were extremely comfortable - high quality with nice linens.
- The view was perfect. Although not right on the beach, the unit is elevated up a small incline and the unobstructed ocean/island view was right across the golf course. We enjoyed watching the golfers and never once missed being on the ocean's doorstep.
- The unit was so well equipped with everything you could wish for in the kitchen including a full oven, double door refrigerator with ice dispenser, quiet dishwasher, and more than sufficient crockery etc. There was even a Magic Bullet juicer in the cupboard.
- The bathroom was massive and the shower had two heads to choose from.
- The washing machine and drier were useful for a 7 day stay.
- Fast free Wifi.
- The lounge furniture was very comfortable and we enjoyed sitting looking at the view from both inside and out on the very large lanai.
- There was aircon and fans in the living room and bedroom plus a fan on the lanai.
- There was a free golf cart shuttle available to shuttle guests back and forth to the beach. Most times it was available as required, but sometimes it was just quicker and easier to walk to the beach.
- The beach cabana is FANTASTIC!
What we didn't like:
- The TV's were hopeless. No instructions and they were more frustrating than they were worth. We gave up in the end. Please put some simple instructions for their use. This has been mentioned by other reviewers so it is an ongoing issue.
- No mat to step onto after the shower. Not good to use white towels for this...
- The main resort pool was awful but the garden pools were quite nice and we had them to ourselves.
We would definitely stay in this condo again & I highly recommend it."
Guest: Brenda R.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 30, 2015
"This was a great experience. We went there for Christmas and New Years, for 8 days. The view from the balcony was spectacular, we sat there each evening and admired the sunset. More than we expected. Loved the open layout of the condo and beach themed decorations. Condo has everything we needed for kitchen supplies, towels etc. Even beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards and cooler. We felt very welcomed. Management was quick to answer questions and was super helpful. It also didn't hurt that the condo is a block away from Maui Brewery! This was an excellent choice for us. Thank you to the owner and to management!"
Guest: PatrycjaDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 3, 2015