In an enviable position, this first floor flat sleeps four guests in two bedrooms and is perfectly placed just three minutes walk from the golden beach and many attractions of Swanage on Dorset's Jurassic coastline.
Perfect for friends or families looking for a seaside break, the flat is comfortable and offers a good mix of modern conveniences and antique furniture to ensure guests have everything needed for a pleasurable stay.
With a dedicated parking bay, shared outside garden area and open fire for cosy winter nights, the flat has all year round appeal.
The flat sits within an impressive property on the first floor across the road from the railway station (perfect for steam train enthusiasts and those who want to explore the area without a car).
• Sitting room with two comfy sofas and flat screen television.
• Spacious dining room with table and seating for four plus comfy chairs to relax in front of the open fire. Large windows let the light flood in and provide a nice environment for chatting, relaxing and eating with views allowing you to catch sight of Ballard Down and also the steam railway.
• Well-equipped kitchen with washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, cooker, fridge and freezer. There is also a folding table with chairs for enjoying your morning coffee or breakfast.
• Double bedroom at the back of the house with dressing table and space to hang clothes. This room has an en-suite shower room with WC and wash basin.
• Flexible twin bedroom that can also be made up as a super-king by prior arrangement. This room has a wardrobe, dressing table/desk.
• Family bathroom with shower over bath, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Outside: There is a sunny front garden where guests can sit out and enjoy a glass of wine. This garden is shared with the neighbour who is proud of her flower beds so it is not suitable for playing ball games!
Additional information: Non smokers only. The neighbours below and above the flat are residents so the owner's ask that guests respect this. Dogs welcome by arrangement. High chair available upon request. Prices include heating, electricity, bed linen and towels (one hand and one bath per person).