Be among the first to experience this luxurious 4 bedroom/4 bath beach front condo. Be surrounded by the quality and the creative style in every space of this beautiful ‘split-level’ home for an unforgettable beach getaway with magical ocean, beach and Tetakawi Mountain sunsets across the ocean (which you can actually enjoy from inside, also).
The front door of this ground level home is mere steps to the pool, restaurant, laundry facility, office, tennis court and very close to the secure parking area for ease of loading. The back door is approximately 20 steps through the tropical grass/landscape to the SAND!
You are greeted at the inviting entryway by the incredible views which you can see across the open floor plan. There is abundant natural light throughout this beautiful stylized Mexican Colonial designed home.
The spacious and well-appointed kitchen has an abundance of counter space, extra pantry/cupboard storage for your items and counter bar stools on the dining room and fireplace side of the space. This is the perfect central gathering space for all to enjoy, whether you are cooking, visiting, eating, games, watching TV or……
The adjacent dining area features a large, interesting, hand-carved Mexican table with 8 chairs and is next to the kitchen bar with 4 stools. The bar is also great for serving.
The living area with 50” TV and wall-to-wall windows is colorful and comfortable with sofas & chairs to seat many. An arched wooden framed glass door opens out onto the patio where you can relax, visit with family and friends, experience squadrons of pelicans as they soar and dive, an historic pod of dolphins who have lived in our San Francisco Bay for generations, sea birds, schools of fish, sailing, paddle boarding, kayaking and fishing.
An ocean facing master suite, just a few stairs above the main level, has wall-to-wall windows and expansive beach, ocean, and Tetakawi Mountain and Sunset views from the sitting area and the king size bed next to the fireplace. The full En Suite bathroom includes a large shower w/built-in tiled seat, toilet and large vanity. There is a table with 2 side chairs, a 32” TV w/built-in DVD player, ceiling fan, 2 closets and chest of drawers.
A few stairs down from the main level is a large bedroom which features gorgeous views of Pilar’s tropical gardens, the ocean, Tetakawi Mountain and amazing sunsets, too. This room has 2 closets, chair, chest of drawers and 32” TV w/built-in DVD player. There is a full bathroom adjacent with bathtub and shower, toilet and vanity.
Both the upper level master suite and the lower level bedroom suite offer you privacy from the main level living space, if so desired.
The front bedroom on the ground level has 2 twin beds, closet, chair, 32” TV w/built-in DVD player and chest of drawers. The window overlooks the lovely pool area & tropical landscape. It has an adjacent bathroom which includes a large shower w/tiled seat, vanity and toilet.
An ocean-facing bedroom has stunning beach, ocean and Tetakawi Mountain and Sunset views from 2 king-sized beds and includes a chair, closet, chest of drawers, 32” TV w/built-in DVD player and ceiling fan. The fully En Suite bathroom has a large shower w/tiled seat, vanity and toilet.
- Spectacular beach, ocean, tropical grounds and Tetakawi Mountain and Sunset views across the ocean throughout this
luxurious beach front condo.
- Free private high speed WiFi internet.
- 5 wall-mounted flat screen TV’s with DirecTV satellite programming from the U.S. featuring local Tucson channels in each of
the bedrooms and the living area. The Living Area has a 50” ‘Smart TV’ with access to streaming via the internet and a
separately operated DVD player. Bedroom TV’s include built-in DVD players. Bring your own DVD’s. Portable CD player.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with all new appliances to include: refrigerator, 6-burner gas stove with broiler, dishwasher,
microwave, coffee maker, coffee grinder, toaster, blender, immersion blender, electric mixer, electric knife, crock pot and waffle
- Dishware (3 sets for 10-12), glassware, crockery, serving dishes, trays, bowls, silverware, pots, pans, cooking utensils and
- 5 gallon drinking water dispenser.
- 5 mini split cooling & heating units with individual remote controls.
- Ceiling fans in the two large bedrooms.
- 2 fireplaces for ambiance only.
- Ocean-front covered patio features a large propane BBQ grill and a table with 6 all-weather chairs.
- Beach chairs and umbrella.
- Linens, comforters and bath towels provided. Extra blankets available.
- Ironing board and iron.
- Secure on-site parking.
- Tennis court.
- Mar de Cortez Restaurant and Bar (check for days open).
- Designed for extended stay and ultimate, luxurious comfort.
- Pet friendly, must request approval.
A deposit of $200 US is due upon confirmation of your reservation and will be processed independently of vrbo. Contact Lynn Rutherford +52 622-118-3042, should you have any questions.