About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 12)
Bunk bed · queen · double (2) · child bed
sleep sofa /futon
Bathrooms: 2, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - there are a lot of stairs, hard for little guysthere are a lot of stairs, hard for little guys
No smoking - use provided ashtrays OUTSIDE only. use provided ashtrays OUTSIDE only.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 9 adults) - No more than 12 guests allowed, INCLUDING childrenNo more than 12 guests allowed, INCLUDING children
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Any violation of rules, such as over amount of guests or parties/events, smoking or damages forfeits security deposit.
- Names and ages of all guests will need to be submitted before address and check in instructions will be sent (the day before arrival)
- Cleaning fee covers standard cleaning. Additional fee for stain removal (furniture) excess trash disposal (beyond average) or disinfection (bedding)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by MicheleAsk a question
Michele we live in the Phoenix area and enjoy all the culture and activities that Flagstaff has to offer. We especially enjoy getting out of the heat in the summer!
Why Michele chose Kachina Village
Having a cabin shaped like a Hexagon was not on my "wants" list, but when I walked through it the first time, it felt special and magical. It was a fixer upper, it hadn't been updated since it was built in the '70's, but that also gave me a blank slate to work with. It was a long process to remodel, but I think it's worth it!
What makes this Cabin unique
Very kid and family friendly! Multi-families are able to stay easily, kids all go in the bunk room, adults get the bedrooms. Lots to do inside and out, much better weather than Phoenix in the summer and some snow in the winter. Easy access to all that Northern AZ has to offer, but you feel so far away from the daily city life