Side by side Duplex. Back house, across from the beach, 2 BR, 1 B. Living and dining area connected. Washer/dryer, flat screen HDTV, Comcast cable, wireless high speed Internet access. LG air conditioning wall units in every room w/ remote to control temperature. Enclosed porch with small seating area and large open sundeck with rockers and private outside shower. No smoking. No pets. 210 7th St. N.
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, Sleeps 3
- english, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 9, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Clean convenient Cozy
This rental is so close to the beach Ac and to resturants. Also Matt is very helpful. There is nothing more I could have asked for in this rental.
First of all, the owner was extremely reliable when contacted, answered text within minutes!! The property location is perfect for a morning run, walk or casual stroll. Only steps from the beach, across one street but super close! The property itself was clean and space was utilized appropriately. We opt to cook when staying in a VRBO and the kitchen was very accommodating. The bathroom is quite small; however, that was not an issue for us at all. We definitely plan on booking again next year! Highly recommend this propery!
Brigantine ID 1090622
Nice and comfortable property. Matt, the owner, was wonderful and made it a great experience!!! It's a 100 yards to the beach but Brigantine drivers are very courteous when it came to crossing the road. Would stay there again!!
Would definitely rent again!
Very cute and updated. Nice rooftop deck! The owner was super nice, checked in to make sure everything was ok. Would def rent again!
Nice, Clean, Private Patio
The unit is accurately described. If / when we come back to Brigantine, we would consider this place again.
- Clean & Quiet.
- Good Location for Beach. Only have to cross one major street. Not a big deal at all.. low traffic at that end of Brigantine.
- Outside shower is located in such a way that there is an enclosed, basically private, "front porch" / patio area, which is very convenient. This might be my favorite part of the unit. Good peace of mind if you have little ones, as they can stay within your reach while still being able to go in and out. This also allows easy storage for beach stuff, as you don't have to bring it into the unit and deal with it in the middle of the living area.
- Washer / Dryer in Unit was convenient. Clean (enough) and was a nice little amenity to have, as we were able to get loads of laundry done during our stay. It was nice not having bags of laundry to do when we got home.
- The parking spot is great for loading/unloading. Kinda private, as well, so you can have the stuff out to pack your car properly, and you won't have to deal with people constantly walking by, tripping over your beach buggy.
- Unit is located within a two minute drive from Wawa, which is also convenient.
The only suggestion I would make is for the owner to offer at least two seasonal beach tags and to keep them within the unit for the occupants' use. Brigantine Beach Tag Checkers (?) relentlessly walk up and down the beach, checking for tags. We saw them everyday we were there. I want to say for myself, wife and son, we spent approximately $30 for weekly beach tags. Luckily, we had $30 on us.
Overall: A nice unit. Would rent again.
Beautiful place and area. Would definitely come back again.