Newly renovated 3 Bedroom | 1.5 Bath ground-level apartment located in Boston's historic North End. This spacious and charming 1,000 sqft condo is located on the ground floor and offers central A/C, brand new kitchen and bathrooms, a spacious living room 3 medium size bedrooms, and new hardwood floors!
While the apartment does not offer any views, the location, three bedrooms and 1.5 baths more than makes up for any missed views - a half block from Hanover Street and the waterfront.
- Just renovated 3 bedrooms / 1.5 bathrooms plus a spacious living room and brand-new open kitchen spread across 1,000 Sqft.
- Located on Battery Street in Boston's historic North End, and less than 1 block to all of the restaurants on Hanover street and the waterfront. The cross streets are Hanover St and Commercial St
- The condo is located on the street-level of a historic brownstone, with its own private entrance.
- Our very comfortable, well-appointed three-bedroom condo features a brand new kitchen, brand new bathrooms (one full and one half bath), stainless steel appliances, central A/C, and brand-new hardwood floors throughout.
- LIVING ROOM features a really comfortable leather sofa, an oversized ottoman, an expandable dining room table with 4 real chairs and 2 foldable chairs, a top of the line 55” HDTV / smart tv (connected to Comcast Cable, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime), and a central A/C unit.
- KITCHEN features all stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator / freezer, a gas range (cooktop and oven), microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. We also have a Keurig coffee machine and a toaster oven.
- BATHROOM #1 (Full Bath) features hardwood floors, a new vanity, a new toilet and a custom tiled enclosed shower with sliding glass doors.
- BATHROOM #2 (1/2 Bath) features hardwood floors, a new vanity and a new toilet. While small, it’s the perfect second bath.
- BEDROOM #1 features a queen size bed, shades, two nightstands, a dresser, a spacious closet, and a central A/C unit.
- BEDROOM #2 features a queen size bed, shades, two nightstands, a spacious closet, and a central A/C unit.
- BEDROOM #3 features a queen size bed, shades, two nightstands, a spacious closet, and a central A/C unit.
- Please note that each bedroom has a window that opens to a private, narrow side alley, which provides fresh air but offers no view. Each bedroom also has an emergency door which leads down into the side alley or to a small private balcony (back bedroom door opens to the balcony).
- This condo comfortably accommodates six people (two adults in each bedroom).
- AMENITIES include a large 55” flat-screen HDTV, Comcast cable, wifi, a Keurig coffee maker, central A/C units with four zones, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Shampoo / soap, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, and all linens (towels, bed sheets, etc.) are included in the rental. Coin-operated washer / dryer are available in basement. Parking is available nearby in several surface lots / public garages (please see further down the page for details).
- The condo is on the ground floor of a traditional North End building and is located mid-block on Battery Street, with the closest cross streets being Hanover St and Commercial St.
- The condo is centrally located a half block to Hanover Street and the Waterfront. We are also only 0.2 miles to the Old North Church, 500 feet to the Freedom Trail, 0.4 miles to Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and 0.5 miles to North Station / TD Gardens.
- I have set-up a lock-box for key access directly outside of the building.
- The closest MBTA stops are both 0.4 miles away (8 min walk) at the Aquarium Subway Stop (Blue Line) and Haymarket Station (Green & Orange Line). North Station (Green & Orange Lines) is 0.5 miles away (11 min walk).
- Uber, Hubway Bikes, and the MBTA are the easiest forms of transportation.
- If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on Kayla, our 50-ft custom sailing yacht, for a complimentary afternoon sail around the Boston Harbor (please note that my dad, the boat's captain, spends most weekends in Nantucket, so mid-weekdays typically work best and due to insurance requirements, the harbor cruise is limited to adults only - 15 years and older).