This spacious corner condo offer plenty of room inside and outside - on the large wraparound balcony - to stretch out and really relax. Phoenix on the Bay II, Unit #2513, in Orange Beach is a 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom corner condo on the fifth floor. The condo sleeps up to six guests.
· Tiled living area has a leather sofa, two leather armchairs, balcony access and a flatscreen television.
· Fully equipped kitchen has white appliances, white cabinetry, cream-colored countertops and a large four-chair breakfast bar. A matching wet bar has an icemaker.
· Dining area features a table and four chairs.
· Master bedroom is carpeted and features a King-size bed, an armchair, balcony access and a flatscreen TV. The ensuite master bath has a double-sink corner vanity, a jetted tub and a separate walk-in shower.
· Second bedroom is carpeted, featuring a King-size bed, balcony access, a flatscreen TV and an en-suite bathroom with a bathtub and shower combination.
· Third bedroom is carpeted, featuring a Queen-size bed, balcony access, a flatscreen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub and shower combination.
· A full-size washer and dryer are tucked away in a hallway closet, offering all the conveniences of home.
· Large, tiled balcony overlooks Terry Cove and its small islands as well as Perdido Pass. There is a table with seating for four and a cafe-style, counter-height table and two chairs ready for some coastal relaxation.
Phoenix on the Bay II features a lazy river, a corkscrew waterslide, an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, an outdoor kiddie pool, hot tubs, a fitness center, outdoor tennis courts, a sauna, and a grilling area. There are boat slips for rentals and the nearest boat launch is on Marina Road on Terry Cove, across from the Phoenix on the Bay II marina.
The condo is located on Canal Road, approximately 2 miles east of County Road 161.