We are pleased to offer this magnificent fully renovated, spacious two bedroom apartment with a double length terrace featuring panoramic views over the bay of Cap Ferrat, Beaulieu sur mer and the Alpes Maritimes.
Belonging to one of the leading interior designers in the world, who's homes have been feautured in Architectural Digest, Elle Decor and multiple Taschen publications, this incredible apartment is decorated with beautiful antique furniture and art, with state of the art appliances and technology, and lovely finishing, such as the travertine marble in the bathrooms rivalling the finest spas on the rivera.
Other features include:
- mesmerising views for the living room and each bedroom of the coast, the sea and the sky.
- beautiful and scenic minutes' walks to three charming and legendary riviera towns - San Jean Cap Ferrat, Beaulieu-sur-Mer and Villefranche-sur-Mer - this is undisputably one of the best locations on the riviera
- 4 minute walk to bus stop, no need for a car
- vintage brass Italian chandeliers and top of the line contemporary brass and nickel dimple light fixtures
- hardwood wide plank solid French oak parquet floors, and teak decking on the terrace
- a wall mounted Loewe tv with Apple TV
- a wine fridge
- heated saltwater swimming pool
The apartment itself is located in a very glamorous and remarkably well-preserved apartment building from the early 1970's which is a real architectural gem of its time and features beautiful landscaped gardens and lovely views in every direction.