Fall in LOVE with **#BREATHTAKING** SUNSETS!!
Centrally located, and SO close to the GTA, this GEM located in the Kawartha Lakes, in the hamlet of Bolsover.
** Located 1 to 1.5 hours north of GTA.
** WESTERN exposure on the lake to end the day with RELAXING #Sunsets
** Welcoming, cozy cottage with an immensely entertaining deck
** Our cottage is PERFECT for families (large or small)
** We are pet-friendly too!
~~~~ KITCHEN ~~~~
A generous kitchen with everything you need to prepare that family fest or that simple grilled cheese is here
- Fridge, stove, microwave
- Blender, toaster oven
- Keurig coffee maker
- Decent supply of pots and pans
- All the cutlery needed to chow down
- Limited supply of staple items (sugar, salt, various spices, cooking oil)
~~~~ BEDROOMS ~~~~
All of the bedrooms will have closet space and/or a dresser for you to unpack to.
Where the sofa bed is located (family room) it has no closet or dresser for guest but there is more than enough room in the second bedroom to unpack.
~~~~ BUNKIE ~~~~
- Located above the boathouse is the guest cabin with a beautiful view of the lake. The living room has a full-size sofa, a loveseat, and a Lazy Boy recliner.
The bedroom has a queen-size bed.
- 3 piece bathroom: sink, shower stall, toilet.
~~~~ HUGE DECK ~~~~
- Great place to hang out all day and enjoy that ***TALL FROSTY*** summer spirit or that bottomless pitcher of ICED TEA
- 2 sets of patio tables and chairs with umbrellas
- BBQ easy access
- 2 cottage chairs for reading, relaxing, sun tanning, or #WHATEVER!!
* Cottage chairs and bench seating close to the water's edge. PERFECT place to watch the kids play in the water or relax by the fire @ night.
* Guests will LOVE playing in #Canal Lake (fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking or swimming)
* Wi-Fi available
* Full access to Bunkie (living space above boathouse)
* Outdoor Firepit
* Paddle Boat
* Kayaks x2
* DVD Player with random movies
* Game Console
* Bicycles (various sizes)
* PARKING ( Laneway can accommodate up to 6 cars. )
----Interaction with guests-----
A "House Guide" will be emailed out to our guests that confirm booking with us. This guide will fill in any other details.
Guest can text, phone or email
If any questions arise we will be on call or on site
Other things to note:
* Wi-Fi available option. Please inquire if interested.
* Guests are to supply their own bed sheets and pillow covers.
* All other toiletries are in limited supply when you arrive. Items can be bought locally or supplied from own home.
* Life jackets are not supplied. Guests must supply own gear while using the watercrafts.
*The use of all watercraft, swimming, and swimming accessories are undertaken at your own risk. The owners of this cottage assume no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the use of any watercraft or swimming in the lake.
* We do not charge a cleaning fee because we expect responsible guests to leave the cottages in the same conditions they found it. If guests choose to hire our cleaners, please let us know before your stay.
* Damage/security deposit to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to your stay.
* Guests with pet/s :$50 per pet fee. Maximum 2 pets. Extra pet fee must be paid to host at least 2 weeks prior to stay via Interact e-Transfer. The host reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the pet fee is not paid.